Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    15723 white cak Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2010, 12:54 AM
    Muscle pain in lower right side
    Have dull pain in lower right side near thigh. Seemed to start after my swimming one day when I felt I strained some muscles and has not gotten worse or better. When I swim now it doesn't seem to help or hurt it more. I've tried hot and cold towels and muscle ointments.
    139033 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2010, 02:22 AM

Apply regular message on the affected area. ( use luck warm oil)
    Use hot water treatement, & avoide strainess activities.
    Pain will take long time to heel .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do I have lower right side back pain? [ 1 Answers ]

For a few days now, I have been experiencing lower right quadrant back pain (no pain in the front). It is a dull, nagging pain that is constant and does not decrease with medication or rest. I am currently menstruating (as I type this), have been diagnosed with IBS, have hypothyroidism. I have...

Pain In Lower Right Side [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I took my 14 yr old to ER for pain in her lower right side, the dr's did every test going and said that everything was normal. The only thing they could come up with was abdominal Migraine. Am I wrong to seek a second opinion?

Lower rt side and ab pain [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I fell down some stairs in January then at the end of February I had a kidney infection that caused a localize pain that has not gone away. The pain radiates in downward direction from the right side toward the front of the right hip. I have had several urinalysis done to confirm the...

Pain in lower right side? [ 1 Answers ]

For the past month i have had pain off and on in my lower right side by my hip. And i recently went to the ER to see what was wrong because it feels worse and they couldn't find a thing wrong? But im still in soo much pain?? what do i do??:confused:

View more questions Search