Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    optimistic08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 11:19 PM
    Can a us felon (only probation no jail time) visit UK
    Can a US citizen with felony conviction for grand larceny in 2006 enter UK to visit? No jail time served, only probation. If so, are special documents or visas needed and where do you go to apply for them. Do not want to be turned back at border

Check out some similar questions!

What's the average jail time for first time probation violation in Texas? [ 8 Answers ]

Hey I got into some trouble a couple of years back, and got put on 9 months probation for a Class A Misdemeaner. I'm now being accused of probation violation for not fully doing all the probationary requirements on time. This is the first time for this and I now have a warrant out on me. I'm...

How much jail time on a first time probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

How much jail time on a first time felony probation violation

Can I be on probation and serve jail time at the same time [ 1 Answers ]

I am serving 3 years probation and have to use vacation time to go to jail. In one year I have to serve 3 weeks the next year I have to serve 4. Is this legal? Isn't it either one or the other? I also have no contact with co-defendant as well and the victim.

Probation Jail Time [ 2 Answers ]

I know someone who's on probation for 5 yrs he's already survied 2 years does anyone know how long he'd haft to servie if his probation gets revoked?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.