Ask
    josefsmit Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 08:20 PM
    Is there love in life
    I'm not sure if there's love in your days
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2010, 08:27 PM

There's love in my life. Have you never been in love?:)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 08:44 PM

What is the question exactly?

Also, why is this non question in the Social science forum?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My love life [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently in a relationship and want to know if within the next year or two will we marry? We love each other very much and I wonder will we live together in my country, he is currently in his country , is he being faithful right now?

I lost the love of my life, my life doesn't make sense anymore [ 4 Answers ]

I lost mybestfriend and love of my life 2 weeks ago and I don't understand my lifes purpose anymore, we had a connection so strong this doesn't make sense, everything I did in my over the past 22 years was for me however the constant knowing we would be together, we had 3 years to go before...

Its about my love life [ 3 Answers ]

I love this girl,we are friends since 9 years,I used to be her very close friend from 4th grade,9 years have passed,few months back,we were kind of falling in love with each other,she told me one night that she had feelings for me,then I also told her what I was feeling for her inside my heart,it...

No love in my life! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, so my boyfriend isn't a very affectionate person, but I have to have it in a relationship. I need to be kissed, and hugged, and for him to tell me I'm his everything, but he doesn't. He actually does the complete opposite. I have told him, and all he says is "thats just the way iam, i have...

View more questions Search