Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edjuwanna Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2010, 07:33 PM
    Low hot water pressure
    :confused:i to have low hot water pressure, the closer you get to the hot water heater the better pressure you get... the wash room has the hot water heater , the washer and a sink... pressure is OK... the master bath is at the furthest point has the least pressure and it take forever to get hot... help... :confused:
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 08:07 PM

Has it always been like this or is it getting worse over time? What kind of pipes. At the master are all taps bad with hot but all good with cold?
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Apr 20, 2010, 09:20 PM

If distance is the problem, then you can insall a confort series recirc pump system.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure after new hot water heater installation [ 6 Answers ]

I had a new hot water heater installed and now the upstairs hot water pressure is very poor. Cold water pressure is fine. House is 8 years old. What can I do to fix this myself, if possible, anything simple?

Hot Water Heater - Low pressure only on Hot Water side [ 7 Answers ]

My hot water starts with full pressure then quickly reduces flow to trickle at all household faucets. Already flushed water heater twice. Flow comes back temporarily once tank refills, then peters out again. No muck or discoloration in water. Cold water side has full pressure (even when Hot water...

Why is hot water pressure low and hot water comes and goes heater is 27 yrs old [ 2 Answers ]

Hot water pressure is low hot water comes and goes the electric heater is 27 yrs old cold water pressure is fine

I have very low hot water pressure from my hot water heafrom an electric water heater [ 0 Answers ]

I have very low water pressure from my hot water heater. I can't find anything wrong.. any ideas?

View more questions Search