Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bEaUtIfUlbRuNeTtE Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2010, 06:34 PM
    A grant for an apartment
    I currently work full time and go to school part time. Am I eligible to get a grant for an apartment?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 08:11 PM

Seriously doubt you will find a grant for your situation. Unemployment is high, foreclosure way up and the middle of a recession, the whole economy is bad but you are employed so better than the 13% who aren't
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2010, 11:30 PM

I doubt it too. But if you haven't already, you should fill out the fafsa and any other financial aid forms you can. You probably won't get a grant worth enough to rent an apartment but you might get money for school and might even have some left over to help pay rent. Worse case scenario you waste a little time filling out papers and don't get any aid. It can't hurt you

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who can grant my wish [ 2 Answers ]

I wish I could take my son and go home to be with my family in Puerto Rico, it's been 7 years and my husband has passed. I am disabled and I just want to go home.

Where to get a grant [ 3 Answers ]

Can anybody help me, does anybody know where to go get a grant, I don't won't to apply on line. I would like to go there personnely and apply or call. Thank you redpool

Fire Damage to Apartment - Landlord using to upgrade apartment [ 8 Answers ]

Earlier this year my apartment was minimally damaged by a fire. The exact cause of the fire is unknown, however it is believed that my cat knocked something onto the stove which then turned on and burned the basket. Fire damage to the apartment was restricted to the kitchen stove area. Smoke...

View more questions Search