Ask
    fluffykins Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2003, 10:15 AM
    Hi can anyone see my future
    Hi just want to see if there's anything in my future
    earthpages Posts: 44, Reputation: 6

Apr 21, 2003, 08:04 AM
    hi can anyone see my future
    In my opinion it's usually not good to try to see the future. There's so much space for being mislead. People who still have some personal issues to work through might compensate by believing or pretending that they're more accurate psychics than they really are. Of course, some real prophets and the like can at times tell the future; but this is when God communicates directly, which I think is very rare. If I were you, I'd try to make your own future, the way that you would like it, rather than spend too much energy trying to see it.
    kking46 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

May 12, 2003, 08:50 PM
    Hi My name is Francine, and I have been doing psychic and Tarot readings for over 20 yrs. This is a gift that me and my sister have. I can give you the answer that you need. I have a website. Go to http://www.askfrancine.com and I will answer any question that you may have.

Francine
    chabat Posts: 37, Reputation: 1

May 13, 2003, 09:49 AM
    It should be, "my sister and I," not me and my sister. The gift is apparently not grammar. ;D Just Kidding. ::)

I really would suggest seeing a counselor. If you have medical coverage through your job, this can be as affordable as a co pay. If this is not an option...

As far as what is in your future... Part of it will be chance and most of it will be determined by the many decisions you make each day. I believe God has a hand in it too. I believe God allows us to make our choices, good and bad. For those who believe and trust in him, I believe he works everything for the good in our lives. He takes lemons and makes lemonade.

Besides that, what good would it do to know the future? Now, if these psychics can tell you the winning lotto numbers, Hey! 8) Count me in too. Lets say, for argument's sake, you could see the future for your life... I think it would be confusing because you would have a lot of hesitation with decision making. Ie: I know I am going to meet the man of my dreams at a McDonald's. SO you wonder then whether you should be eating there more often, everyday, or what... Then you decide to eat there everyday and you gain 200 lbs and you hook up 8 years later with the assistant manager who works there (who weighs 325 lbs). You hooked up with him because you saw the future? Okay, that sounds great! Anyway, I guess I am sarcastic...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What is in my future? [ 3 Answers ]

hi there my name is jessica. umm..i've been having some trouble lately with jobs and my relationship and pretty much everything else. i'm just tired of everything. it's all getting on my nerves. and i was just wondering if you have anything to say to shed some light on it.

Future [ 2 Answers ]

Life isn't going so great .Wondering when things will get better.I want to learn mediumship skills and reiki.wondering if I will besuccessful in these areas, and what's in store for me this year.Starting the new year on a downer.Could use some incouraging news ty.

My Future [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! My name is Stefan {removed}. I was born on the 4th of January 1989. I have black hair and hazel eyes. I am a male Please could you tell me about my future.

My future [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, my name is mary, my birthdate is 10/18/64. Just wondering if you could tell me what you see happening to me in the near future? Thank you if you can. Mary

Future [ 1 Answers ]

Hi my name is carla, dob nov 16, 1975 my husband's name is kevin, dob jan 6, 1969. I would like to know if you see a good future for us, when do you see us having children and a house, just curious to know how our financial future looks. Thank you.

View more questions Search