Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rochelle3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 11:47 AM
    Blood Type
    Can a man who has blood type B be the father of a child who has blood type AB if the child's mother is blood type AB?;)
    milliec Posts: 262, Reputation: 55

Dec 4, 2006, 12:16 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rochelle3
    Can a man who has blood type B be the father of a child who has blood type AB if the child's mother is blood type AB?;)
    Yes
    sovaira Posts: 271, Reputation: 10

Dec 4, 2006, 11:31 PM
    You mother can be both AB or AA as well.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood Type [ 5 Answers ]

I am blood type O-, my husband O+. When I gave birth to my son I was told he was type A+. Is that possible or they made a mistake?

Blood During Sex? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok I had my period about a week ago, and every time I have sex there is a light watery pink discharge afterwards as well as all over the sheets. At first I thought it may just be leftover from my period because it was the day after I had finished, but as the week went on it continued and now I'm...

Blood type possibility [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know whether two people with A+ blood types can produce a child with 0+ blood type?

The blood shed & the blood sprinkled! [ 4 Answers ]

THE BLOOD SHED & THE BLOOD SPRINKLED In the Old Testament and the New Testament sacrificial "Blood" is spoken of in two ways;i.e. "The Blood shed and the Blood sprinkled." IN THE OLD TESTAMENT WHAT WAS THE APPLICATION OF "SHED BLOOD" RE "ATONEMENT" (the 'moment the Blood became...

View more questions Search