Im in debt help

5x3

5x3

5 x 3

67 times 4
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 20, 2010, 02:20 AM
    You need to sit down and get a grip on your situation.
    Detail ALL incomings and outgoings and see where you stand.
    Ig needed approach your creditors and try and arrange repayment plans.
    DownUnder Posts: 492, Reputation: 24

Apr 20, 2010, 01:13 PM

Are you employed? Have you tried working with your creditors?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 05:48 PM

You appear to be a child, playing online, I have merged your posts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

8month old has less sleep, can some one tell me how to put him to sleep [ 3 Answers ]

Hi my son is 8month and 2 week old; still I tie him when he is sleeping as he kicks the blanket in the night and gets cold…. If I keep the AC less then he sweat and won’t get good sleep. If I keep in un tied then he starts crawling or sits in night and won't sleep for long time can some one tell me...

Need sleep, are on stilnox, clinics can cure the addiction but how do I sleep after [ 4 Answers ]

I have been drinking stilnox for three years to sleep, understand I am sort of addictive to it, been to docters, clinics, sleeping facilities, drank herbal medicine, follwed what's called sleep hygience, drank serotonin enhancers, NOTHING works, it's extremely difficult to get stilnox here and...

How do you tell someone they smell bad NICELY [ 1 Answers ]

Ok so my friend smells of B.O. SO BAD, and I have to tell him. Any ideas on how to tell him nicely?

Timers that play nicely with CFL soffit lights [ 1 Answers ]

I have seven new CFL exterior soffit lights on one of three wall switches in a triple-gang box. It seems counter-intuitive to come home to a dark house when those lovely lights are there. As noted in other discussions, Intermatic makes a timer switch, but the instructions warn that the switch...

How can I get my hair to shine nicely? It always comes out dry within a week [ 1 Answers ]

Ok soooo my hair refuses to shine. And when I blowdry it no matter when it always seems to look different then all of my friend's hair. It's so irritating. I've tried everything. I use shine serum , but it makes it greasy, I even tried towel drying. And its like , when my hair is wet with shampoo...

View more questions Search