Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    canan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 09:31 PM
    "motion for discovery" sample
    I am going tru a legal case with AMERICAN EXPRESS for a credit card debt in FLORIDA. They have served me a summon and I have served an answer to court. I need a sample ' MOTION FOR DISCOVERY" letter to work on and file it with court. Does anybody has a sample file for Florida or know where I can get one?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2010, 08:43 AM

Use the search feature here at AMHD - this has been asked and answered many, many times.

In fact, some of those threads are highlighted in blue at the right-hand side of your screen.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Apr 22, 2010, 10:29 AM
    Normally you wouldn't file a discovery motion with the court unless and until you have asked for the information from the other party, and that party has failed to give you what you asked for.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a dance song with "Tarzan Boy" (Baltimora) sample in the chorus. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello :) Simply, I remember a song that's quite old. It was a dance one, produced by some DJ rapping in verses and a bunch of stripped ladies dancing and singing (together with the DJ) the chorus of Tarzan Boy (Baltimora) like : Oh oh oh oh oh etc :P It stuck in my mind and I have no clue how...

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

Sample Motion of Discovery? [ 3 Answers ]

Does anyone have a sample Motion of Discovery? Possibly for Michigan? I need to reply to a summons for old credit card debt. I plan on filing an Intent to Defend but need to know how to prepare a Motion of Discovery. Any help would be great! Thanks!

Sample Letter - Motion for Discovery [ 2 Answers ]

I need to draft a letter to the Judge requesting "Motion for Discovery" - do you have any samply templates that I may follow?

View more questions Search