3 ton

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Heil air conditioner issues. [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm hoping someone reads over this and can help me with an issue I am having. My central air conditioner unit isn't cooling as well as it used to. It does OK at night, but when the sun is out and it's hot, it doesn't cool as well. The unit is a Heil, I don't know the exact model, but it's about...

Heil 5000 High Efficiency air-conditioner will not cool. [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Florida summers at 95-degrees are terrible, especially when your air-conditioner stops working in the middle of it. :mad: Here are the symptoms: - It's connected to a gas line. The heat works well, but when the cooling is turned on it blows out room-temperature air. - The fan on...

Need to Replace GE Fan Motor for outside York air conditioner air conditioner [ 2 Answers ]

The motor model number is 5KCP39EG IT IS A HP 1/4, VOLT 208/230, rpm 1075, hz 60-50 pHASE 1. Are they making this motor anywhere? If so where? Thanks

Dual pack heater air conditioner( heil) [ 2 Answers ]

I have replaced circuit board,and smart valve on a heil dual pack heater and air condtioner unit, thermostat also new but my heater just keeps running I have to shut off breaker to unit to start and stop,had new circuit board tested and they say its working fine,anyone have any other ideas.. model...

Outside Air Conditioner Unit Runs When The Air Conditioner Is Switched Off [ 4 Answers ]

We bought a Panasonic split system inverter air conditioner (7.4kw) brand new over Christmas so it is only a couple of months old. We had it installed by a qualified air conditioner installer and everything works perfectly as it should. However we have noticed recently that when the air conditioner...

View more questions Search