Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    serisscweald Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 06:12 PM
    80's anime I watched as a kid but cant find...
    The story is simple...

Three ace pilots get merged with three alien police entities to help combat evil aliens that have landed on earth. I almost think the pilots have a couple robots that help them on the flying aircraft carrior.

I can remember one of the evil aliens merges with a tree or something and they fight it in their plans, and when they get into danger the good aliens powers come out and the pilots transform into giant gaurdians and fight the evil aliens off.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 20, 2010, 06:02 PM
    Three ace pilots merge with
    Alien heroes to fight alien invaders..

Sounds like one of the
    Many versions of,.

Ultraman

Ultraman USA
    -View Clip-
    -View Episode 1-

----------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anime I watched years ago... [ 8 Answers ]

I'm looking for an anime I watched on TV years ago. I can only remember a few details and have been searching like mad, to no avail! This could be a long shot. The main characters used some kind of suit that provided their weapons (Not a big suit like gundam). One of the antagonists' suits had...

I am looking to find an 80's cartoon or anime, that had a gir, a ring, and a lake. [ 2 Answers ]

Oh I know I only have a couple details, but I watched an animation when I was young, I was born in 79... so I am guessing it was late 70's to 80's... I remember there was a girl, a lake, and a ring... any takers? I would appreciate it.

Trying to find a movie I watched when I was a kid [ 1 Answers ]

Its about some boy's action figures coming to life. The soldier figures are bad and try to take over. The boy and his good guys have to try and save everyone. I have no idea what its called

As a kid I watched a cartoon . [ 1 Answers ]

As a child I remember watching a cartoon I forgot its name all I remember that it was set in space and their were 3 or 4 people that were half metal and they had a metal eagle. They were fighting some guy that was riding a giant red octopus. That all I remember does any one know the name of this...

View more questions Search