Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madkhoward Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 03:56 PM
    Kenmore elite side by side refrigerator
    I have the Kenmore elite side-by-Side. I took the deep fruit and vegetable drawer out and CANNOT get it back in! Help!
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 06:23 PM

Oh Man! I have the same fridge, and the SAME problem! Now my fridge door doesn't seal properly.

I have no clue how to fix it, seems simple, just swap the drawers and see is that works right? Nope still doesn't close properly. Hopefully an expert will come and answer soon.
    applguy Posts: 324, Reputation: 23

Apr 20, 2010, 05:40 PM
    Because a person really needs to see what you're talking about to fully understand, there really isn't any way to provide you with any great reassembly ideas but here goes... Most side-by-side refrigerators have 2 large "crisper" drawers at the bottom of the fresh food section. One of those drawers will likely be straight on the back side of the drawer and the other will have a fairly large taper to it. The tapered drawer should go on the very bottom and the other right above it. Not quite sure why you can't get it back in, but hopefully this helps. Also, Kenmore doesn't only have one refrigerator; they've put their name on dozens of different designs. If you have a more specific question, please include the full model number with your new question. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore side by side refrigerator model 106.51582200. Ice maker is not working. [ 2 Answers ]

Water dispenser is working but there is no ice in the ice bucket. You can hear it making noise but no ice

Kenmore side by side refrigerator ice maker is leaking [ 2 Answers ]

I need any info on how to fix my leaking ice maker, it leaks on the floor when the freezer door is shut and freezes in a big clump in the ice tray. I miss my ice. It's a Kenmore side by side, white. It's about 10 years old. Can't use right now because it freezes ice everywhere but the tray and...

Kenmore side by side -refrigerator warm ,frezer icing near vents [ 2 Answers ]

Ice maker in door barely making ice and forming icicles on door and near vents in freezer. The refrigerator is warm and cold air from freezer is not flowing into refrigerator. Ice is forming on door of freezer and near the vents .

Kenmore Elite not cooling refrigerator side or side by side [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite Model 53609202 side-by-side. The freezer is working fine, the air flow into the freezer is working, the fan is on. There is another fan in the bottom rear that is also on. There is nothing in the refrigerator to block the vents. There is a little frost on the rear panel...

View more questions Search