Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rebecca_lynn83 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 03:15 PM
    I just recently got convicted of a Felony, is my nursing career over?
    I got convicted of a Felony just this last Friday. Prior to that I has an SIS, and no Felony. I went to nursing school and have been a caregiver for several years. Should I forget about a nursing career now that I am a convicted felon?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2010, 03:25 PM

Depends on the State but, yes, probably -

Did you have an Attorney?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 07:50 PM

Most likely, what type of nurse were you ? RN ?

You say caregiver ? In their home ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nursing Career with a felony background [ 8 Answers ]

If a felon - charged in a non violent crime who also has a third degree sexual assult charge on his record, - is interested in a degree as a Registered Nurse, what information about those charges would prohibit him from receiving an RN degree and later being hired as an RN? Does the type of...

Nursing Career [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am 18 and wanting to get into a career as a nurse and hopefully a midwife in future. I am here asking if anyone knows if there are apprenticeships or traineeships (in australia) I can do at a hospital to become one or is there some sort of paid trainning as I am really interested in doing...

What career can I do as a convicted felon? [ 21 Answers ]

I am seeking a career, however I have criminal background. Every which way I go, I seem to hit a road block, from universities for graduate programs to employers telling me a whole line of bs. I went to an employment agency the other day she told me she could help me find a job at IHOP. I have a...

Is nursing a worthy career to choose ? [ 9 Answers ]

Hello I am a student from india. I gave entrance exams and got selected for Bsc nursing in a good reputed college here itself. But now I am worried of things I will have to deal with.I know it's a caring job but I can't do all these messy work all my life. CAn I am scared of cleaning up the dirts...

Nursing career [ 1 Answers ]

I need to know what is the best way to pursue a nursing career? I just graduated with a bs in biology and I am unsure of the next step I should take. :confused:

View more questions Search