Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bstub Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 02:02 PM
    Movie name - 1985 - kidnapped boy in NYC - cop finds in yard of old person house
    Movie name? Seen on HBO in 1985 - boy kidnapped, everyone gives up searching, one cop keeps searching, finds boy, someone kidnapped him to sit with old relative, boy is sitting in yard when cop comes
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Apr 19, 2010, 04:26 PM

Without a Trace

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kidnapped boy for 18 years movie of the 80's or 90's [ 3 Answers ]

Boy that is kidnapped as a baby while his mother was taking a shower, then he is raise by the lady that kidnapped him, the he discovers that his real mother is his teacher with who he doesn't get along that good, and who he thought that was his mother is about to die because she is sick.

Ex-boy wants to try for baby before he finds a new girlfriend [ 12 Answers ]

To make a long story... less long: My boyfriend(D) & I broke up about two months ago because I lied to him. (I was trying to avoid an argument when an ex-boyfriend of mine sent me a text asking me to come back to him. When D asked who it was that text, I told him it was a co-worker, he looked at...

1/. Kidnapped boy returns 2/. Gothic community [ 5 Answers ]

Can anyone help with the titles of 2 films, please, and are they on DVD? 1/. This was a 'B' movie and shown on UK TV when I was 7, in about 1956 (so probably made after 2nd World War). It begins on a stormy night when a couple hear a noise outside their front door. There they find a young boy...

Boy Finds Robot . [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this movie is about a kid who see's something fall from the sky so he goes to see what it is and he finds a robot or something but he gets inside it and starts controlling it I think he does this not sure but if you know a movie along these lines please give me the name of this movie thanks I...

2 part movie, murderer dressed as cop or maybe was cop [ 1 Answers ]

Can't think of the name. Was a two nighter, 4 hours. Murderer had a police uniform on, so people trusted him. Remember a winnebago ( I think) was the getaway for people that had been kidnapped by bad cop. Large mean dogs also, dobermans, I think. Bad guy sort of looked like mean doc on scrubs,...

View more questions Search