Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ilovehimm Posts: 28, Reputation: -1

Apr 23, 2010, 01:00 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    no, the forum records the date and time of every post. your FIRST post in this thread happened on April 19th. that means, if you had sex the next day, it happened on April 20th. since today is April 23rd, then you had sex 3 days ago.

Nb :D
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 01:00 PM

There is no way any parent in their right mind would be OK with their 13 year old getting pregnant or the parents of a 16 year old boy being thrilled with his 13 year old pregnant girl friend.
    I'm not believing any of this.

Apr 23, 2010, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    There is no way any parent in their right mind would be OK with their 13 year old getting pregnant or the parents of a 16 year old boy being thrilled with his 13 year old pregnant girl friend.
    I'm not believing any of this.

Don't believe it then because I know its true :rolleyes: and my mums disapointed but she isn't trying to make me have an abortion like my dad is because I don't believe in abortions :( and his parents are actual fine wiv it ;)
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2010, 01:03 PM
    I give up. Talking to a troll is more frustrating than trying to talk to a wall. This little kid thinks she can convince us all that she had sex and less than a week later confirmed that she is pregnant. And then she seems to think we're all too dumb to look at the post dates to do the math ourselves and see that its entirely impossible.
    Attached Images

Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 01:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehimm View Post
    no actually he has already been on a collage corse with the school to do plumming and once he is 18 he will still work with his dad but he will go and do a few more years in collage and then his dads friend who is a plumber is going to give him a job :D and i am going to stay at school till i am 16 then leave then i am going to do one of those courses you can do at home and imgoing to learn to become a teacher :D
    Yeah OK. Who is going to take care of this child?
    You are going to quit school at 16 and take home courses to become a teacher? Yeah right!
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 23, 2010, 01:04 PM
    nb :D
    What does that even mean?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 01:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    i give up. talking to a troll is more frustrating than trying to talk to a wall. this little kid thinks she can convince us all that she had sex and less than a week later confirmed that she is pregnant. and then she seems to think we're all too dumb to look at the post dates to do the math ourselves and see that its entirely impossible.
    Yeah, there is no way she could be pregnant.
    I find stuff like this irritating because there are real people out there with real problems and then you have trolls with nothing better to do.:rolleyes:

Apr 23, 2010, 01:12 PM
    Yeah, there is no way she could be pregnant.
    I find stuff like this irritating because there are real people out there with real problems and then you have trolls with nothing better to do.:rolleyes:
    I isn't a troll I am a real person and this is a real problem :(
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 01:12 PM
    what ever mate :cool:

Teacher... I wouldn't let you teach a cockroach! You are lying and you have been since you began this whole charade. Knock it off and get a life! I'd say you're either 10 or you're a nut!
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 01:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehim View Post
    it means no bother :D
    omg are use like all american or sumit :p cos yes are all as stupid as them :L
    We are mature adults who know how to construct a sentence and spell words. Novel idea huh?
    EmoPrincess Posts: 1,068, Reputation: 92
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2010, 01:13 PM
    i aint a troll i am a real person and this is a real problem :(
    If you have this all figured out, and you obviously do not care about what any of us have to say, why on Earth are you still posting?

And also, if you have this all figured out, how is this a problem?
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 23, 2010, 01:14 PM
    it means no bother :D
    omg are use like all american or sumit :p cos yes are all as stupid as them :L
    Have you ever actually met or talked to an american?

And no, we're not stupid, we just speak in complete words and do our best to spell them correctly. Your refusal to do so accomplish nothing but to make us irritated.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 01:15 PM

She is starved for attention.
    She is two days pregnant by a sixteen year old boy and she's bored.
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 01:17 PM
    oh well i must be a nut :p;):cool: and i am going to become a teacher and raise my baby up to have a good life :D and i aint no lier :mad:
    WHOA... Must have hit a nerve:cool:
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 01:21 PM

She isn't no lier Kit!
    This is 13 year old girl who seduced (so she says) a sixteen year old boy and is now two days pregnant is going to raise her baby and have a good life, because the boy's parents are going to take care of them.
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 01:25 PM
    She aint no lier Kit!
    This 13 year old girl who seduced (so she says) a sixteen year old boy and is now two days pregnant is going to raise her baby and have a good life, because the boy's parents are going to take care of them.
    Oh yeah.. :).HG. I also believe they will live happily ever after... Isn't it romantic? :rolleyes:
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 01:27 PM

Oh that we all could be that lucky!:)
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2010, 01:27 PM

I thought you couldn't find out if you were pregnant within a few days? Doesn't it take a couple of weeks for the body to even register that there is something in there?

If I were her parents, and all of this were true.. I'd turn the boyfriend in for sexual assult, take her down to the clinic and be the end of it. No 13 year old child should have to carry a baby. That's wrong on the parents side AND the girls part.

Ignorant child... She's goig to more than likely drop out of school and become a welfare mama.. or whatever system is over in England that takes care of the dead beats.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 23, 2010, 01:28 PM
    >Thread Closed<

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it okay for a 17 year old boy and a 14 year old girl to date? [ 20 Answers ]

I'm 14 and my boyfriend of 3 and a half years is 17, we haven't don't anything beyond kissing and we plan to keep it that way until I'm at the age of concent. I love him a lot, and he loves me too. We have talked about marriage and children, and he asked me to marry him. I said yes, but were...

Can a 13 year old legally date a 17 year old in the state of Oregon [ 6 Answers ]

I am 13 years old turning 14 in one month and this guy I like is 17 can we legally date in the state of Oregon.

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

Is it legal for an 18 year old to date a 15 year old in Oregon? [ 5 Answers ]

So we are just under 3 years difference and my mother with full custody of me is fine with but my dad doesn't know.

View more questions Search