Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 12:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehimm View Post
    Well the him not touching me wasnt a lie because we were at his and like it was just the 2 of us cos his parents were out shopping :) so we were watching a dvd and we started talking about a few rumours thats going around school and he said imnot like that babe i wouldnt touch you that way untill you are old enough then a little while later he said he would do ANYTHING for me so i said would you sleep with me and he said ehmm no cos of the age and im like please babe and i leaned inand kissed him and i kinda took it frm there ;)
    You snogged him!! :eek: I don't even know what that means but it sure sounds like you were naughty. :eek::eek: You need to be grounded for the rest of your life or your mom needs to warm your backside. :rolleyes:
    The Dark09 Posts: 161, Reputation: 8

Apr 23, 2010, 12:39 PM

I second that justcurious55 and hheath541
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 12:39 PM
    I have support from my family :) my boyfriends mum and dad :D they are like my new parents and they are amazing tbh :) and he didn't get what he wanted :/ i got what i wanted :)
    You are 13 years old and you wanted sex and a baby? That is really bright.
    And his parents are so nice, they are amazing, yeah, they don't want their 16 year old son going to jail for impregnating a 13 year old. You have just done your own parents who did not want you seeing this boy to begin with a this service. You betrayed their trust and now you have new cool parents. I hope all of this is a lie, because if it isn't, I find it really sad.

You keep on thinking he didn't get what he wanted. You are 13, you don't even know what you want, but you best believe he knew what he wanted, but I'll bet he didn't want a 13 year old pregnant girl friend and how long do you think he's going to want you around?
    You are not even mature enough to realize that you have done a very reckless thing and have brought an innocent child into this (if this is in fact true). You have no clue the implications here.
    ilovehimm Posts: 28, Reputation: -1

Apr 23, 2010, 12:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    love,
    how is it that less than a week ago you swore there was nothing more than kissing going on and you two were going to wait until you were older and ready for sex. and now today you're pregnant? one part of your story has to be a lie. which is it? if you were a virgin a week ago there is no possible way you could be pregnant and actually know that you are today. now i'm thinking you really must not have had an sex education at all yet. so i'm being entirely serious when i say this, let me explain to you how making babies most commonly goes...

when you have sex, his sperm can live inside your body for up to nearly a week. so you may not conceive the day you have sex. you may not actually conceive until about 5 days later. and then its just a waiting game. some home pregnancy tests claim to be able to give you accurate test results up to 5 days before your missed period. but even with those ones, that still at least a few weeks of waiting and even if the first test is negative, its recommended that you take another one if you actually miss your period. and sometimes even when you've missed your period, you still have to wait another week to take a test. and sometimes there's other reasons why your period is late. so you spend weeks worrying that you're pregnant and being stressed out, which can also make your period late-the stress.

so that's how i know that either you weren't a virgin and lied to us before about there being no sex. or you're lying to us now and you don't know if you're really pregnant or not. or you're lying and still a virgin and there's no way you're pregnant.

and just in case you are pregnant, your father can't just kick you out. if he did, i'd recommend calling child services. although i have to warn you, if it all came to that your boyfriend has a good shot at being arrested for statutory rape because the authorities would have to get involved to help you make sure you and your baby got the proper care and adequate housing (even if its consensual, in the eyes of the law, its a form of rape because you are considered to be too young to consent to it. like it or not, thats the law).

and what does gawjuss mean???? that does not sound like english...

Well I don't think the doctor lies :p I am defo prgnant :S and imnot going to the child services about my dad kicking me out because I didn't want to stay there anyway because now I have and AMAZING family :D and a gawjuss baby in the way :D

And gawjuss means ~ nice looking, beutifull that type of thing :L

Apr 23, 2010, 12:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Homegirl 50 View Post
    You are 13 years old and you wanted sex and a baby? That is really bright.
    And his parents are so nice, they are amazing, yeah, they don't want their 16 year old son going to jail for impregnating a 13 year old. You have just done your own parents who did not want you seeing this boy to begin with a dis service. You betrayed their trust and now you have new cool parents. I hope all of this is a lie, because if it isn't, I find it really sad.

You keep on thinking he didn't get what he wanted. You are 13, you don't even know what you want, but you best believe he knew what he wanted, but I'll bet he didn't want a 13 year old pregnant girl friend and how long do you think he's going to want you around?
    You are not even mature enough to realize that you have done a very reckless thing and have brought an innocent child into this (if this is in fact true). You have no clue the the implications here.

It is all true :D and we will be together forever :D
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 12:44 PM
    well i dont think the doctor lies :p i am defo prgnant :S and imnot going to the child services about my dad kicking me out cos tbh i didnt want to stay there anyways cos now i have and AMAZING family :D and a gawjuss baby in the way :D

and gawjuss means ~ nice looking, beutifull that type of thing :L
    I thought your parents approved! And it's georgous you twit!
    Lord help that poor little baby.:mad:
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Apr 23, 2010, 12:45 PM
    well i dont think the doctor lies :p i am defo prgnant :S and imnot going to the child services about my dad kicking me out cos tbh i didnt want to stay there anyways cos now i have and AMAZING family :D and a gawjuss baby in the way :D

No, a dr probably wouldn't lie. But you sure are.

Are dr's legally required to report this sort of thing? Since she's only 13 and pregnant, would they have to report statutory rape?
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 12:46 PM
    Well the him not touching me wasn't a lie because we were at his and like it was just the 2 of us cos his parents were out shopping :) so we were watching a dvd and we started talking about a few rumours that's going around school and he said im not like that babe i wouldn't touch you that way until you are old enough then a little while later he said he would do ANYTHING for me so i said would you sleep with me and he said hmm no cos of the age and im like please babe and i leaned in and kissed him and i kinda took it from there ;)
    Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that! He knew what was going on. And who's idea was it to not use protection? If he was so concerned he would not have gotten you pregnant.
    So how are you and this 16 year old going to take care of this baby? You have no HS diploma I'm sure he does not have a job that would pay enough to support you two.
    You two are a piece of work, and this poor baby. Who is going to raise that child, or have you even thought that far?

Apr 23, 2010, 12:47 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    I thought your parents approved! And it's georgous you twit!
    Lord help that poor little baby.:mad:

What you mean they aproved? They allowed me to go with them and my mumsok wiv me being pregnant but my dad isn't :confused: and I don't care us young people spell it gawjuss because its cooler because we isn't no dictionary and I don't care how I spell things :P and don't call me a in twit you weirdo :P

And my baby will be fine :D

Apr 23, 2010, 12:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by justcurious55 View Post
    no, a dr probably wouldn't lie. but you sure are.

are dr's legally required to report this sort of thing?? since she's only 13 and pregnant, would they have to report statutory rape?
    No he's not going to report it :rolleyes: because he doesn't know the age of the boy so he can't report rape iff he doesn't know the age of the father :rolleyes:
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 12:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovehim View Post
    it is all true :D and we will be together forever :D
    You poor misguided delusional child. You have no clue.
    Lets just see how long this boy sits by your pregnant side. You are living in 13 year old la la land.

Apr 23, 2010, 12:51 PM
    Yeah, you just keep telling yourself that! He knew what was going on. And who's idea was it to not use protection? If he was so concerned he would not have gotten you pregnant.
    So how are you and this 16 year old going to take care of this baby? You have no HS diploma I'm sure he does not have a job that would pay enough to support you two.
    You two are a piece of work, and this poor baby. Who is going to raise that child, or have you even thought that far?

My baby's gran and granpa is going to help us finantually and when we are at school. The father is leaving school after the exams and is going to get a job with his dad because his dad owns his own company :) so my little baby will be fine :D

Apr 23, 2010, 12:53 PM
    You poor misguided delusional child. You have no clue.
    Lets just see how long this boy sits by your pregnant side. You are living in 13 year old la la land.

Yeah I'm totally in 13 year old la la land :rolleyes: and he is sitting by my pregnant side right this second :P and we are discussing names and that :L
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 23, 2010, 12:54 PM

No, a doctor wouldn't lie, but he wouldn't be able to TELL that you're pregnant this soon.

You said you had sex the day after you started this thread, which would be on the 20th. It is not the 23rd. Even if you went to the doctor today, it would still be too early to know if you're pregnant. A blood test wouldn't show anything, because you're body hasn't had a chance to create enough of the pregnancy hormone for a test to pick it up. An ultrasound wouldn't show anything because the egg either hasn't implanted yet, or JUST implanted, and would be the size of a grain of sand.

It's IMPOSSIBLE for you to know if you're pregnant if you really did have sex only 3 days ago.
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 12:54 PM

So he will be a dropout. Will probably have to work for his dad for the rest of his life because he won't be able to get a job anyplace else. And what are you going to do with your life?

It will be interesting to see how this turns out in a few months.

Apr 23, 2010, 12:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    no, a doctor wouldn't lie, but he wouldn't be able to TELL that you're pregnant this soon.

you said you had sex the day after you started this thread, which would be on the 20th. it is not the 23rd. even if you went to the doctor today, it would still be too early to know if you're pregnant. a blood test wouldn't show anything, because you're body hasn't had a chance to create enough of the pregnancy hormone for a test to pick it up. an ultrasound wouldn't show anything because the egg either hasn't implanted yet, or JUST implanted, and would be the size of a grain of sand.

it's IMPOSSIBLE for you to know if you're pregnant if you really did have sex only 3 days ago.

Mate I posted this a week ago and trust me I am actual prgnant :P
    Dating & Teen Expert

Apr 23, 2010, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by hheath541 View Post
    no, a doctor wouldn't lie, but he wouldn't be able to TELL that you're pregnant this soon.

you said you had sex the day after you started this thread, which would be on the 20th. it is not the 23rd. even if you went to the doctor today, it would still be too early to know if you're pregnant. a blood test wouldn't show anything, because you're body hasn't had a chance to create enough of the pregnancy hormone for a test to pick it up. an ultrasound wouldn't show anything because the egg either hasn't implanted yet, or JUST implanted, and would be the size of a grain of sand.

it's IMPOSSIBLE for you to know if you're pregnant if you really did have sex only 3 days ago.
    I think this girl is lying.
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 12:57 PM
    After labor starts she will want to pull his snoggler around his head.
    Then Mom and Dad will end up raising the child. The sixteen year old will either be on welfare or working at a fast food joint. The thirteen year old will be home watching soap operas and eating. She won't be too gawguss then.:mad:

So you are thinking up names? Don't name that poor baby after either of you.Dumb and Dumber.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 23, 2010, 12:59 PM
    mate i posted this a week ago and trust me i am actual prgnant :P
    No, the forum records the date and time of every post. Your FIRST post in this thread happened on April 19th. That means, if you had sex the next day, it happened on April 20th. Since today is April 23rd, then you had sex 3 days ago.

Apr 23, 2010, 12:59 PM
    So he will be a dropout. Will probably have to work for his dad for the rest of his life because he won't be able to get a job anyplace else. And what are you going to do with your life?

It will be interesting to see how this turns out in a few months.

No actually he has already been on a collage corse with the school to do plumming and once he is 18 he will still work with his dad but he will go and do a few more years in collage and then his dads friend who is a plumber is going to give him a job :D and I am going to stay at school till I am 16 then leave then I am going to do one of those courses you can do at home and imgoing to learn to become a teacher :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is it okay for a 17 year old boy and a 14 year old girl to date? [ 20 Answers ]

I'm 14 and my boyfriend of 3 and a half years is 17, we haven't don't anything beyond kissing and we plan to keep it that way until I'm at the age of concent. I love him a lot, and he loves me too. We have talked about marriage and children, and he asked me to marry him. I said yes, but were...

Can a 13 year old legally date a 17 year old in the state of Oregon [ 6 Answers ]

I am 13 years old turning 14 in one month and this guy I like is 17 can we legally date in the state of Oregon.

Statutory rape consent in winnipeg for a 21 year old female to date a 16 year old boy [ 7 Answers ]

Im am a 16 year old boy going on 17 in a few months, I'm in a relationship with a 20 year old female, her parents and my parents agree with our relationship, can she be charged with statuatory rape?

Is it legal for an 18 year old to date a 15 year old in Oregon? [ 5 Answers ]

So we are just under 3 years difference and my mother with full custody of me is fine with but my dad doesn't know.

View more questions Search