Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hjs122164 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 07:48 AM
    Romance late 70's early 80's
    I am looking for the name and author of a book. The story takes place in the 1800's and is about a young woman named Tess who works in a tavern and ends up married to Morgan. He takes her to his plantation where they start their life. Also part of the story centers around Tess helping to free slaves. The cover of the book has a woman with blonde hair and a blue dress and the man has red hair.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 70's early 80's Anime about a Battleship in Space [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone remember the name of that cartoon where there was a battleship made into a spaceship that's all I remember about it

Late 70's early 80's Movie. What is the Name! [ 2 Answers ]

I don't know if this is a movie made for TV or just a movie... I believe it was on Satellite when I seen it... The movie goes like this; two sisters go off to college(one is the quiet type and the other is a material girl type) they both try to get into Sororities; they end up in different Sorority...

Name of a Movie From the late 70's-early 80's [ 5 Answers ]

Friend doesn't remember much about the movie, but believes it may have starred Kurt Russell. Said it was an action movie, involving older cars from the 50's or so and featured one car specially equipped with a "ram" that would disable other cars in a demolition type race. May also have had a drag...

I am looking for a movie from the late 70's or early 80's [ 1 Answers ]

It was about a group of girls that were friends. I mainly remember the end where the main character is hitchhiking and gets into a car with a man and a woman, and they rear end a semi truck. It was on TV when I remember seeing it.

Late 70's early 80's TV movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a TV movie title. It was on in the late 70's or early 80's and it was made for TV. The lady who's name was Amy, was in fear for her life. She faked her death in a small lake. She had a boyfriend or some guy that appeared to be her protector and it seemed like everyone was...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.