Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcptoots Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2010, 06:56 AM
    Find movie title by description old
    I've been wondering about a horror movie for years. I saw it back in the '70s, when I was very young, and it was quite old then. I can't remember many details but the one that always stands out is that a canopy bed lowers it's "canopy" while people are sleeping and smothers them. It raises itself back to the top and nobody seems to know how the people die. Creeped me out for years! Would love the answer!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2010, 09:48 AM

Sounds like it could be an old movie with Vincent Price. "The Pit and The Pendulum".. "The Fall of The House of Usher".

You can search on Wikipedia... Hope I helped. Vincent Price has a lot spooky movies. The Red Masque of Death. Good luck
    jcptoots Posts: 13, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2010, 12:02 PM

Thanks! I'll check it out and let you know!
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 19, 2010, 12:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jcptoots View Post
    Thanks! I'll check it out and let you know!
    You are very welcome and if it isn't the right one I'll keep searching... Blessings:)
    LaVette_99 Posts: 13, Reputation: 3

May 9, 2010, 06:02 AM

The movie you're looking for is William Castle's 1960 film
    "13 Ghosts."
    muck420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2011, 09:40 AM
    This guy fights on the yard and **** he is incoccent to

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie in the 80's it was about this young man growing up in the era where there was no television only radio... The movie has narration by the young man and played music like from the 40's he has a brother that joins the military and he she's he's neighbour changing her clothes from the...

Find a movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

Older movie similar to Disney's "The Love Bug" A newly widowed father goes with his son to live with the Father -in-law in a Volkswagen. There is an old WW1 bi plane in the barn. The Grandfather and grandson take the engine out of the Volkswagen and put it in the plane. While the Granddad is...

Find a movie title by description [ 2 Answers ]

What is the name of the 1980's movie/comedy were an advertising agent is institutionalised and the other patients intercept the advertising companies mail and do the advertising for their new friend. The advirtising company thinks they are brilliant,and the man does not find out about the...

Find movie title by description [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a girl from a wealthy NY family who finds love and wants to be loved for herself and not her wealth.She runs away from school ? Returning to her family home in NY which she knows will be vacant as her family moves to its other home in Florida for the Winter .The house is however...

Find a movie title by description [ 6 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a fairly new movie. I saw previews on TV but don't remember the name or actors. It's a teenage boy who I think has been kidnapped and hidden away somewhere. Everyone thinks he's dead. His "ghost" comes back home and to school but no one can see or here him. He...

View more questions Search