Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chandan08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2010, 05:59 AM
    What are the study options for a bank IT officer??
    Hi all
    I need some advice from you guys.I hv been selected for the post of bank IT officer.I want to know what further studies can I do to strengthen my position in the bank and get better salary
    Thanks
    chandan08 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2010, 04:30 AM

Cmon guys help me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Difference between Parole officer & Probation officer [ 7 Answers ]

What is the difference between Parole officer & Probation officer? If anybody know about this, please let me know.

Can I be a police officer or probation officer with criminal background? [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently going to school to get a degree in Criminal Justice. I was looking into different jobs and wanted to know if I could be a police officer or a probation officer with a theft charge and a disorderly conduct charge? Both charges where between the age of 15-17. Thank you for any help !

About my probation officer coming to my house taking bank statements. [ 7 Answers ]

Well the other day my probation officer came to my house well five of them did and went through my things. They took bank statements and my check book. I wasn't there but my girlfriend was. They told her to tell me to call them to see if I could get my papers back.. I'm on probation for fake...

Choosing a course of study for a probation officer [ 6 Answers ]

My husband is interested in becoming a probation officer. Although he is smart, he is not the "school" type... he is not good at studying or test taking. He has a real talent for the corrections/law enforcement line of work, and is good with people. He's easy to talk to and gets along with many...

View more questions Search