Visit our site for Affordable printing

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Swamp Cooler Motor/Switch wiring diagram [ 4 Answers ]

The switch to my evaporative cooler quit working and I purchased a different type switch. Same functions, different type. Theswamp cooler motor has quit working because I apparently wired the switch wrong. I'm going to buy a new motor but need help with wiring the motor to the switch. The switch...

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching [ 6 Answers ]

Can substandard electrical wiring installation at home produce electrical arching? Then fire?

Air Cooler or Swamp Cooler? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, I live in New Jersey... we have a/c wall units throughout the house. The back part of our living room does not receive enough a/c from the wall unit (there is a bend in the room) and there is no where to install another unit in the back part of the living room. We have only sliding...

Basic air handler wiring diagram [ 1 Answers ]

MY air handlers motor went out I called rheem for a replacement motor and was told either pay $1000. For a new motor or purchase a new air handler . My question is can't I put a new basic 1/2 hp motor in with a capacitor to match since mine was all contained in the housing

Wiring for mobile home swamp cooler [ 2 Answers ]

How do I install wiring for a thermostat, fan control, and swamp cooler in an older mobile home?

View more questions Search