Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tam1234 Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2010, 07:05 PM
    Help finding a good car for a good deal
    Me and my Fiancé are going to buy a car very soon, and neither one of us know what type of car to get, because we don't know anything about cars.

What we want in a car:

-sedan (small, but not too small, as in 4 door.. )
    -good mpg
    -looks good (not sporty, but not weird either)
    -won't fall apart (if you catch my drift ;-)]

Price Range-$8,000-$14,000

We have been screwed in the past by car dealers, and we don't want it to happen again. We don't necessarily want a 2010 model, but just a good deal so we know what the look for. If you know of any good cars to look for let me know. Thank you so much!

Check out some similar questions!

Tail lights on car not working but fuse is good and bulbs are good [ 4 Answers ]

The tail lights on car not working but fuse is good and bulbs are good

How do I get a good deal at a local hotel? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm throwing a fairly low key bachelorette party in Phoenix, staying the night at a local hotel. I know it's hot and hotels aren't at capacity, so who do I talk to in order to get great room rates at the hotel I want? We'll only be booking three rooms so I don't think I'll be able to get a deal...

Looking for a good deal on ink [ 6 Answers ]

I can get 120 ml of HP ink for $20 at Printer Scanner Copier 2175 Remanufactured Cartridges, Refill Kits and Bulk Ink All I want is the ink. Anybody have a link to a better deal?

How do I know if this is a good deal? [ 8 Answers ]

Dear lord, we have received your application and the house at the land register have consulted. By the large offer in houses and similar class the market for houses in your segment is call very difficult. There a house of this order it is sometimes said within 1 month is sold or it can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.