Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Totouser Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 05:06 PM
    Should my Toto Drake Toilet be making a gasping sound?
    Bought 2 new Toto Drakes and installed them. After they are flushed and almost finished refilling they make a gasping noise which is coming from the greenish box in the tank. Is this normal? I was under the impression these were pretty quiet toilets. Should I contact Toto about this?
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Apr 18, 2010, 09:30 PM

Possibly got debre in the fillvalves.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a newly installed TOTO Drake. It is leaking from the bolt holes. [ 3 Answers ]

I had a professional plumber install a new TOTO Drake tank and bowl. A couple of days later, it started leaking from the left bolt hole. The plumber returned and replaced the tank as he thought there must be a hairline crack. The leak started again the next day (from the same place.. left bolt...

AC making oddest sound ever [ 3 Answers ]

I just moved into my new apartment (my old one flooded), so I have no idea of the make or model of the unit-it is a two part unit with the fan outside and the air handler inside. When the unit kicks on, it makes a sound like a UFO taking off... and it seems to struggle. Once it is on, though, it is...

Toto toilet tank inside unit water coming out at the top [ 7 Answers ]

Toto toilet tank isnide unit on the left shoots out water at the top when flushing.

Pipes Making knocking sound [ 1 Answers ]

I recently bought an older bungalow house built in 1970s. The piping throughout the house is copper and when I turn on my main floor bathroom faucet I hear a knocking sound coming from the pipes. What can I do to solve this problem?

Toto toilet not going down [ 3 Answers ]

Question and problem: Basement was plumbed for a future bath. Cut off cap from3 inch pvc, threw a bucket of waterinto pipe and it went away. Put on flange and installed new , top of line TOTO toilet. Filled tank with water. Flushed and water filled bowel. Did not go down for over an hour....

View more questions Search