Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COCOALACIE46 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 12:59 PM
    Can the puc lift an order from the water co if I was denied help
    Can the puc lift the order from the utility company so that maybe I can make arrangements with the water co?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 18, 2010, 01:10 PM

I don't think you should be asking us this question. We don't know where you are. Have you not paid them for some time ? You don't have water services, right ?
    Okay, get this arranged in your own area.

Tick
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Apr 20, 2010, 10:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by COCOALACIE46 View Post
    Can the puc lift the order from the utility company so that maybe i can make arrangements with the water co?
    Few things: where are you located? Who or what is "the puc"? What "order" are you referring to - were you sued and was a judgment placed against you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What portable transfer pump will lift water 30ft? [ 0 Answers ]

I need to find a pump that can lift water out of a 30ft well. The pump must be portable and powered by electricity

Order of water heater, pressure tank, and pex manifold [ 5 Answers ]

Part of a major remodel that I am doing requires me to move the utility room further away from the main water supply feed and run new water lines to every fixture. I am going to be using a pex manifold in this system. Because of a couple different reasons that I won't waste your time explaining...

How many g of water is required to be mixed with 11.75 g of HgCl in order to make [ 1 Answers ]

How many g of water is required to be mixed with 11.75 g of HgCl in order to make a 0.01 m solution? Hg - 200.6 Cl - 35.45 H2O - 14.026 I have that much but I don't know hwo to set it up.

Water lift pump station [ 2 Answers ]

How to design a single water lift pump station?

View more questions Search