Model #ET8CHKXKT05 leaks water
    My refrigerator leaks water
    DaringD63 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 11:25 AM
    Refriderator model #ET8CHKXKT05 leaks water from underneath
    Water leaks from underneath
    applguy Posts: 324, Reputation: 23

Apr 18, 2010, 06:36 PM
    Not quite sure of what to make of your request... Not sure if your having dryer and refrigerator trouble, or just refrigerator. When an appliance leaks water, you have to find where the water is coming out of and post with that info. Then I might be able to help. There's several places water can leak from a refrigerator, and to cover them all in one post would be a short novel for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dryer takes to long to dry clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a kenmore 90 series dryer that takes way to long to dry clothes. The vents are free from lint and I have replaced the cycling thermostat. The heating element seems to work fine but I don't think the dryer is getting hot enough

Dryer takes longer time to dry clothing. [ 3 Answers ]

I have a kenmore gas he canyon capacity dryer. The dryer does not dry my clothing within its auto setting. It also runs for longer time in auto mode. Clothing stay damp. Any ideas what could be the problem with this dryer. I did verified for hot air coming into the drum, while running the dryer...

Kenmore dryer taking longer to dry clothes [ 2 Answers ]

We have a Kenmore electric dryer. I just cleaned out the vent duct and filter of lint. Now my wife says that the clothes, especially jeans, take longer to dry although the dryer heats up normal and she is not finding lint on the filter. The dryer is in the basement and the duct vent is long...

Electric dryer taking longer and longer to dry clothes [ 3 Answers ]

I have an electric dryer that is taking longer and longer times to dry the clothes about 2-1/2 hours to do a standard load. The time seems to be increasing - Is this dangerous? It is probably running my electric bill up? The dryer came with the house I bought a year ago. I would guess the appliance...

Kenmore dryer takes forever to dry clothes [ 1 Answers ]

I have a kenmore dryer that is 10 years old. The dryer heats up, but the clothes take at least 4 times longer than what they should. I have noticed that when I open the dryer there is hot moist air inside the dryer and the clothes have a kind of mildew smell. My lint filter is clean, the back of...

View more questions Search