Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    theladynatchez Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2010, 03:40 AM
    Where is Donnie Hagstrom
    I'm looking for Donald Hagstrom, he prefers to be called Donnie. He would be about 48 years old. He graduated from Rancho High School in Las Vegas, Nevada. He had very blonde hair, blue eyes and approximated five feet four inches tall. Please email me any info. Anyone may have about this gentleman.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2010, 07:50 AM

There are several in the US - do you have any idea what State?

Apr 21, 2010, 02:28 AM
    Hello... I'm sorry I don't. He could be anywhere, but back in the 80's he spent a lot of time in Arizona, California and Nevada. His father still lives in Beaty, NV and his father has the same name. Donnie was an amateur stock car driver. His age is 48 give or take a year. I believe he attended Arizona State University and studied engineering I think. I would greatly appreciate any info. You could obtain for me. Sincerely, Tiffany
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 04:31 AM

Just a suggestion but he's not missing if you know where his father lives. Why don't you just ask his father for the current address?
    Gem_22205 Posts: 976, Reputation: 129

Apr 21, 2010, 12:59 PM

Hello theladynatchez. Do you know for certain that the Donald Hagstrom in question is in his late forties (40's)? Could he possibly be more towards the mid forty (40) range?

Apr 22, 2010, 01:11 AM

I have. He and his father have not spoken in over 36 years. His mom and dad were divorced when he was very young.

Apr 22, 2010, 01:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gem_22205 View Post
    Hello theladynatchez. Do you know for certain that the Donald Hagstrom in question is in his late forties (40's)? Could he possibly be more towards the mid forty (40) range?
    Yes I suppose he could be closer to 45 than 48. I know possitively he graduated from Rancho High School in Las Vegas, NV. Thanks.
    InvestigatorBarnes Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2010, 12:29 AM

I found a guy with the same name who enjoys race cars, but the schools do not match what you said, so I suppose this is not him, but what a great coincidence since this is such a unique name. For fun, look here: Fordboy | MySpace and
    Profile of Donald Hagstrom

Jun 13, 2010, 02:25 AM
    Thanks so much for your help, but this is not him. I'm sure he graduated Rancho High School in las Vegas, Nevada. He is around 46 give or take a year. He's about 5"5, blonde, blue eyes. If you find anything else out please email me at your convenience. Most Sincerely... Tiffany

Jun 13, 2010, 02:25 AM
    Thanks so much for your help, but this is not him. I'm sure he graduated Rancho High School in las Vegas, Nevada. He is around 46 give or take a year. He's about 5"5, blonde, blue eyes. If you find anything else out please email me at your convenience. Most Sincerely... Tiffany

Jun 13, 2010, 09:55 PM

Why do you want to find him?
    Uber Member

Jun 14, 2010, 05:00 AM

The policy on the Board (and I'll ask a moderator to take a look) is to not locate people if the person asking is undeage.

Otherwise the reason would appear immaterial and I don't think anyone wants to pick which reasons are appropriate.

Jun 14, 2010, 11:01 PM

The only thing that is inappropriate about conversing is making another person feel bad for asking a question, like you seem to intend here Judy. This lady wants some help, searching through public open record information and online information that does not take a password takes time and energy. She has not signed any contract with an investigator or paid any money for time spent so the only information she really should receive here is something she could find on her own, but lacks the wherewithal to do so. There is nothing wrong with asking the question why do you wish to find this person. It gives motivation to people to want to help. If she wants to pay for an investigators time and data she could probably find this guy within a very short time, without doing so, yes, it's nice to know why she wants to find him, it creates interest. I found him on an investigative database, with an address from 2004, now I am looking for a way to back it up with some type of public record so I can freely give the info to her.

Also, just because one says they are who they are, they are of an adult age, etc. it means nothing. You really don't know them, you don't see them, you can't touch them, you aren't asking to see their drivers license, so I recommend no one ever give anyone else's personal identifiers, (social) current home address or phone number out unless it was found online freely or they have the permission from the missing person themselves. Just my opinion.
    Uber Member

Jun 15, 2010, 05:39 AM

Please don't lecture me about locating people. I am telling you how AMHD "works" based on 20,000 posts. I am not telling you how to operate your business or conduct investigations. I am also well aware that asking an anonymous question on AMHD does NOT create professional relationship and/or contract.

I am well aware that people are very often not who/what they seem to be.

I am also well aware that after the Clara Harris case ANYONE locating someone is a lot more careful than he/she used to be concerning the intentions of the person requesting the work - at least in NY.
    artcritic2 Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Jul 6, 2010, 03:40 PM
    Tiffany
    I can answer some of your questions. Email me at EMAIL REMOVED I will send you a telephone number to call after I receive your email.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 04:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by artcritic2 View Post
    Tiffany
    I can answer some of your questions. Email me at EMAIL REMOVED I will send you a telephone number to call after I receive your email.
    Off-site contact is discouraged.

If you can answer her questions, answer them in the thread.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 6, 2010, 04:16 PM

Have you looked at sites like classmates.com and looked under his high school
    artcritic2 Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Jul 6, 2010, 05:30 PM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    The answer is not one I think she wants over the web. Sometimes off-site is better. So how do I let her know how to contact me personally if I cannot in this venue.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 7, 2010, 05:48 AM

Artcritic: What would be the point of a Q&A site that did not answer questions publicly?

If it is EXTREMELY sensitive information, and she CANNOT get help in any other way--then a PM might be appropriate. HOWEVER--the problem then is that people give advice in the thread without having all of the information.

Then comes the problem of this: are you willing to accept liability if your answer isn't 100% correct and she follows your advice?

Keeping questions and answers public protects everyone, and makes sure that the OP is getting appropriate and safe advice.
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2010, 05:50 AM

Artcritic - I trust you have liability insurance in the event the information you give her is incorrect, she uses it to harm another person (the Clara Harris case)? AMHD has rules. If you can't follow them you really should be "here."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Donnie darko [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I know a lot of people love this movie,I just descovered it.I love the eighties music it has but there is a track that is only in the movie and is not on its soundtrack domestic or imported.There is a scene that Donnie is having a house party and they play 2 tracks the first is metal and...

Donnie darko [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone explain the story to me .

View more questions Search