artcritic2 Posts: 5, Reputation: -1

Jul 7, 2010, 09:48 AM
    Comment on Synnen's post
    He is dead.

Jul 7, 2010, 10:11 AM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    JudyKay,
    I understand THE rules. Now you can console her... I tried to be sensitive to the circumstances and you did not offer any advice except to be kurt and rude... Maybe you should not be here.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2010, 05:17 AM

Another person with something to say - announcing that the person being looked for is deceased - but unwilling or unable to post any proof.

Ridiculous and unfair to the OP.

Note that this is an old boyfriend from years ago, long out of touch, so the dramatic "you console the OP" part is also unreasonable.

- and, of course, if Artcritic2 is wrong...

Sep 29, 2010, 08:40 PM
    Comment on JudyKayTee's post
    Ok Judy, you want proof... how about a death certificate... and no I will not send it to you. But if anyone else would like additional information, I can and will fill in the details as I know them. And his father cannot be reached anymore either.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2010, 08:06 AM
    [QUOTE=artcritic2 : Ok Judy, you want proof... how about a death certificate... and no I will not send it to you. But if anyone else would like additional information, I can and will fill in the details as I know them. And his father cannot be reached anymore either.
    Reason:
    artcritic2 does not find this helpful : this person has been condescending and rude when all I did was try to answer a question that I have information on.
    QUOTE]

I find you to be very interesting - first you don't know how to use the site, continue to post a narrative using the agree and disagree feature, posted an email address and so forth. You haven't read the AMHD rules, post contrary to the rules and find anyone suggesting you read them to be "rude."

Whether you find what I have posted helpful or not does not matter. I didn't ask the question.

I am well aware that there is a person with this same name who is deceased; however, the OP states that the person she is seeking is 48 years old. That would make his year of birth 1961, 1962, 1963. Check your death certificate - it's another age, another year.

Your words have very clearly stated that the person being searched for is deceased. That information appears to be incorrect and your posting is irresponsible.

You also only post on this thread, criticizing me. There are (literally) hundreds of threads where people are looking for people. You are fixated on this particular question.

I have to wonder why - ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Donnie darko [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, I know a lot of people love this movie,I just descovered it.I love the eighties music it has but there is a track that is only in the movie and is not on its soundtrack domestic or imported.There is a scene that Donnie is having a house party and they play 2 tracks the first is metal and...

Donnie darko [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone explain the story to me .

View more questions Search