Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 30, 2010, 10:07 AM

The O guy is right, at some point you get a grip on yourself and stop being distracted by your own feelings due to her antics. They are irrelevant emotional background noise. Made worse by the stress and helplessness you feel in your situation.

That's why working hard to accomplish your own goals (nothing to do with getting her back) Is your medicine for all this goofiness.

Ever think that without her getting pregnant, you would have broken up any way? More likely than not. And no way you really know a person well after on 2 years and you are learning more now about each other than you ever did when you were together.

And you don't like it, so fair enough. When you accept her for who she is, and she you, maybe you let go completely the idea of having a family with her, and get with the idea she is your baby mama, and that's all.

When you get to that point all the emotional side issues won't mean a damn, and you can be at least good parents despite who you are as individuals, who can't get along, for no other reasons than being stubborn, and INCOMPATIBLE.

Hard to build a life that you enjoy, between such people, but you can raise a son well. Just let go of the personal BS, and put the business cap on, and handle it, whatever the situation.
    FloridaFisher Posts: 121, Reputation: 5

Apr 30, 2010, 10:45 PM

I see what you both are saying.. and well I've been living and working towards the things I've wanted for a while for once. I've finally stopped sidelining myself. I never cared much for myself and never had much growing up so I was OK with skating by.. and that was selfish of me because my family needed me to provide and be there. I've finally been able to use that to push myself for my son.

I'm working all the time now and spending the rest of the time away from here with my son. I'm enjoying every minute of it. I'm the father I've always wanted to be and the dad he deserves.

I'm learning to be myself and laugh, joke around, and be happy in the moment. I no longer stress myself about things to come.. I take it a day at a time.

Stress has always been a major issues in my life. I grew up taking care of my mom and family.. I had to keep my mother from her suicidal tendencies, my sister from doing stupid attention seeking harmful things, watched over my brother when we got put in foster and had to skip school to make sure he didn't get jumped from neighborhood punks, signed over every check from every job from 15-19 to pay the bills because my mother couldn't get her act together, and I just made everything my responsibility. I never had a chance to worry about my own problems and was told by my foster father at the time that the way I was going I'd have a heart attack by 30. It's all I know how to do. I enjoy helping others at my own expense, but it's turned my life into a living hell at the same time. This was the major contributing factor in our arguments and fighting. I'm finally working through it and learning that I can't be everyone's hero and not my own.

I was venting when I wrote the last one.. I just have to get it out somewhere while I sit and try to be strong in front of my son, family, and friends. It relieves stress and calms me down and I apologize for bringing it here for you all to have to read.

I've come to really understand that what she's doing is really sad. I mean the woman has so many insecurities that she befriends people who call her f'd up things. I've also seen that she herself is trying to deal with all of this, and that her way to cope is to deny everything we had. I know we had happiness and love and a great time and that's enough for me to see that I haven't lived a lie for the past 2 and a half years. I'm seeing this isn't all my fault and I can't and shouldn't take all the blame.

We are compatible, but she needs to grow up a little(if she ever does that is). I could probably go to GA and possibly salvage our relationship, but that's not a real solution. The solution (if any) is for her to also have her epiphany (if possible) about what she did wrong and that she wants to fix it too. Until then anything I do is moot. I don't want someone around that's here because I make them.. so any ignorant tactics that I try to apply or work w/e are just that. Not sure why I thought begging and pleading would a) bring her back and b) make this into a real relationship again. If she wants to work on it she knows where to find me.

I don't plan to date really anytime soon because I still have a lot of unresolved personal issues, but I am enjoying the ability to flirt without guilt or disgust in myself. Lol..

Got plans to do some fishing with my buddies and next week hopefully will have this unicorn of mine (the blazer lol) that I haven't managed to get yet. Also got plans to hit up Captain Hiram's (riverfront restaurant, bar, live music, club type thing) next weekend to just unwind and check out some chicks while enjoying a cold one.

I think keeping myself busy has worked and I regret not listening to you and doing it sooner. I still think about her while I work and goof off, but it's usually about how she's doing. I still worry a lot for her even though she's the one doing it to herself. Wish she'd grow up and see what a great girl she can be and her potential. However, this is only thought and it's NOT my problem.

She's throwing this Jay guy in my face which is obvious to anyone around when we talk including her friends.. Not sure why, but I really could care less. It's not my business and I'm not giving her the joy of seeing me hurt or caring about it. I'm done playing those middle school games with her because no matter what I do.. if I react she wins and I fall apart.

I worry a lot about my sons unstable life to come. I wish I could do something on her end to ensure he has a better life, but I can't unfortunately. I plan to show him that his life can still be great and that I'm his father and I love him more then anything in the world. She already doesn't call him or make attempts to get down here quicker. I'm really sickened and appalled that she could do this. I wish his mother could see what she's doing to her own child by not being there 100%.

May 1, 2010, 06:30 AM

Some reason still.. late at night.. when there's nothing to do.. and the house is empty.. I get to thinking of her.

I'd like to think I'm still making progress. Is it wrong of me to think of her?
    Expert

May 1, 2010, 06:45 AM

Not at all, and its normal when you are alone. Its what you do with your feelings is what makes the difference.

What most don't realize is that its seldom about the other person, its mostly about you, and how you cope with yourself. That's the whole moral of the story, how well you COPE WITH THE FEELINGS ANY SITUATION IN LIFE BRINGS YOU.

For sure you can look back and see what works and what does not from past experience. That's what most humans do, but sometimes we get side tracked by our emotions, and lose focus.

When you can't sleep, study math, and learn to focus, and the being better at math, will give you a small victory to build on. I can appreciate the need to vent and rant, but positive, proactive ways to achieve your goals is under the category of staying busy, and focused.

May 1, 2010, 10:11 AM

Well, it is about her, but you're right about it mostly being about me. I miss the all the little things about her and the laughs and goofyness we shared and how we would do small things to show how much we cared..

I always have this alone feeling when I'm single which is what makes me tend to rush things when I see things going well I suppose. I want to learn from it, but filling this void makes me happy during that time. I don't want to be dependent on others. I guess I've not found anything for the void I spoke of before.

My son makes up most of my feelings, then her, then hobbies etc.. But when she's gone it's just an empty part of me.

Working on myself as far as behavior.. Not sure how to do it for sure, but I'm trying. I want to be more open and less hidden away, less random explosive anger, and I want to learn to let the little things go and not worry about every little thing.

I try to do anything I can to take my mind off her when I'm alone or bored, but I can't think straight enough to study or do anything that requires thought. That's why I've been trying to go to the store or get out of the house at night and come back when I'm ready to crash.

I'm hell bent on this truck still.. The funds should be available next check and I can drive er home that day.. I love working on vehicles so it'll give me yet another labor type task to keep me busy even though it's in "like new" condition. This vehicle will open a world of possibilities to me which is why it's so important.

Got this custody paper still in the brainstorm area and I sent her a copy of what I want it to say and asked her if she wanted to add stuff etc. I haven't heard back from her. Not sure why everyone pins me as the bad guy when she didn't even call last night to talk to him like she promised and hasn't even realistically tried to come down here. I'm pissed, but I'm trying to remain civil.

Any tips on:
    How to handle her 'throw it in your face' behavior with these guys she calls and etc etc?
    How to deal with her attitude towards me even when I'm being calm and rational and nice?
    How do I deal with her when we come face to face? I can't avoid her obviously and I don't want her to sense this weakness because it's just fuel to her fire.

Thanks for all your help and listening and responding @ everyone who did so lol..
    Expert

May 1, 2010, 10:41 AM

You are restless, irritable, and discontent, when your goal is to be cool, calm, and collected, and happy and at peace with yourself. No focus or rhythm. Just out of control emotions, and impulses.

Too much emphasis on her, not nearly enough on you.

That's why I cannot even address the questions you ask, because they are not only irrelevant, but to far away from the real problem. She has absolutely nothing to do with YOUR behavior, only you do. Why can't you see that??

May 1, 2010, 01:39 PM

I'm doing the best to get myself under control. I do see that I'm the problem. I don't know how to calm my a$$ down, man. I would have done it a long time ago had I been given the ability to just walk away cleanly.

I cannot just relax with all of these custody issues and all the crap I have to do to get my life back on track. Trust me I've improved 75% on everything I have been able to figure out. I'm only able to figure out the materialistic issues though. I'm working, I have material goals, but I just can't seem to get my personal act together. I make it worse by worrying that I can't even. It's really out of control and it seems there's nothing I can do about it.

I'm not exactly sure how you come to the conclusion you have about me fixating on her. I mean I DO have to deal with her and I want to be civil about it for my son's sake.

Yes, stupidly I still think of her.. I admit it. I know that she won't come back unless she wants to. I understand this. I am going crazy because I still love her and it's not even mutual and I have to deal with it. You know how awkward and sh***y this makes me feel?

I can't just drop my feelings for her and continue about my day like nothing's happened. Dude, I've learned to not listen to her because she's obviously trying to screw with my head.. That's hard enough.. especially when she goes out of her way to try and do it. I don't go trying to find things anymore because I know it'll only hurt and continue the problem.

I'm at a loss as to what the hell I can actually do.. you know? I mean I am all those things you stated. I'm a push away from yet another nervous f'n break down because I can't just remove myself from her permanently.

I do have to control myself around her because otherwise she'll see it bothers me and continue this pushing crap in my face. I HATE IT. I don't like acting in a false manner, yet I have to do it on the phone already. This drags me back 10 steps for every 1 step I make towards being my happy self once again.

I know I'm not in the worst situation possible, but it doesn't change the fact it sucks and I'm stranded in it. I really do feel hopeless and trapped right now and I'm waiting on time to come do it's thing. I have nothing else to count on doing it.

What do I have to be calm, cool, and collected over? I ask with all due respect of course.

I can't even do damage control here because there's nothing left to save. Lost my girl, half of my son's custody, my mind, plenty of friends, and what do I have to show for it? Some retarded little materialistic crap. Stuff I don't even care about personally, it's all for my son. I care about him- that's all I have left until she comes and gets him. Then I just have stuff.

I respectfully ask what you would do in my situation. I'm at a loss. My brain cells are maxed within the first hour of being awake.
    Expert

May 1, 2010, 04:51 PM

You have only been on this forum 12 days, honestly not long enough for the emotional dust to completely settle.

I went back through your OP, but could not get a handle on how long she has been gone so how long is it??

May 2, 2010, 05:54 AM

Almost 6 weeks.. so working on 2 months now..
    Expert

May 2, 2010, 06:07 AM

That's not a long time at all. Despite my continued advice, I acknowledge how fresh, and raw your pain must still be and what a difficult time you are going through. At least you can review this thread as the emotional dust settles and the shock has fully worn off.

I suggest some very rigorous physical activities in the early evening to help you sleep at night and start getting some natural rhythm back in your life. That and a good diet, is a start of getting a very balanced routine that will help with your thinking.

May 2, 2010, 06:58 AM

Sorry meant almost 7 weeks..

Yeah I want to get to working out, but I'm strapped for cash. I need to at least gain 10lbs of the 20 I lost back by the end of the week. I've been slowly eating better.. This week's going to be a big one..

I don't have anyone here available to help me get out or get passed this.. I have friends here on the property, but they're hella busy all the time..

Got one dude I work with and he's like 60 lol.. He said he's going to try to get me out to this local join down where I used to live next weekend when I attempt to purchase this truck lol..

So far the only thing that diverts my mind is flirting with other girls and even then it's hard not to be a tool and mention the ex. Lol..

I just wish I was an a-hole sometimes lol.. I could just walk away from stuff like this, but it's not who I am unfortunately.

Got work today and I get to take my lunch break far far from here lol.. may even bring a fishing rod. I'm happy about that. I love my friends and a job is a job, but I can't stand being back here alone.. lol.. I can't act calm, cool, or collected here.. I still have all her crap to get rid of which will hopefully be next weekend. One less thing, you know?

I'm sorry for being a giant douche lol.. I REALLY REALLY am trying my best to eliminate things one by one, and I think I'm doing a damn good job of it- just wish it'd go faster. This "time" crap sucks lol.

Anyone got a good chili recipe? Can't be hot unfortunately because my son's got to eat it too..

Rofl.. I've been goofing off and being my goofy self more and more and have been hitting on girls here and there.. No one in particular nor any cares if it goes anywhere. I've really lost my game! LOL.. I hit on this chick at wal-mart.. had my milkshake from mcdonalds with me.. She was smiling and laughing then asked what I got.. and DUDE.. I tell you! I rambled on for like 5-10 minutes about frickin milkshakes. NOT the best way to win a girl over lol. But anyhow, it was only meant for fun, to see where I stand anymore, and to figure out how much confidence I've lost. It wasn't pretty lol..

Yeah it's still semi-fresh which is why I've been worried about how to deal with her when she comes down. I don't want my feelings to jump back and take over more so then they already do when I see her again. It's like a reset. Same with her calls. I cannot just look away and go about my life.
    the_original Posts: 177, Reputation: 51

May 2, 2010, 12:20 PM

Don't wish you were an ahole... because chicks don't stay with guys who are.

Sounds like you know now that all it takes is time.

Haha sounds like you had your own "swingers" moment with the milkshakes... good though man get back out there and at least mingle. It's not going to be easy... and there will be days tougher than this one I'm sure... but hopefully you have seen that happiness is possible now without her. Keep going!

May 2, 2010, 04:21 PM

Man.. I just got home.. Very! Happy!

I've hit on so many hot chicks and it was so mutual with all of them.. and they all loved my son.. AWESOME.

I believe my ex and I would be great if she would grow the F up, but I can't just sit and wait for that to happen because who knows if it ever will. I love her, miss her, but I CAN be happy without her.

I've only thought about her once today and it was for like 5 minutes. I LOVED TODAY. Sucks there will be down days, but as long as I have a good one time to time I'm going to be OK.. I wish today never ended..

Got to spend money on my son and myself.. First time I've been able to do that in a while now.. Got him a little matching board shorts outfit. He's already poured strawberry milk all over it.. pfft.. lol..

My friends and family are finally talking to me again rofl! They all avoided the venting side of me after I did it every call or show up.. I don't blame them.. I'm just happy that I can see my life isn't totally over and who my real friends are..

Rofl @ the swingers thing.. Dude.. it really really really sucked.. I tried way too hard instead of being my normal self which chicks seem to LOVE!. I am doing age checks now LOL.. No more of this immature high school crap. I love that they can be goofy and fun, but I don't have the time or mental space for this drama and idiocy..

I've done well today keeping myself busy.. I have a material goal which puts a lot of my life together.. and now I'm also taking this extra time to learn to cook lol.. I've already burnt a pop-tart today. Not going so well yet lol..
    Showme_urmove Posts: 319, Reputation: 101

May 2, 2010, 11:51 PM

Hey Florida, glad that your putting your son first in your life. As for the break up, time can only heal the wound that you have. You will have some good days and also some bad, but just press forward and try to get your mind into something else. I know when I start thinking about my ex, I just focus on my future and it makes me feel better.

I to have a criminal record from the things I did in the past. But its not stopping me from doing the things that I want to do. It actually motivated me, knowing that I can't get accepted from any job, the only thing I can do is focus on the business I had opened with my best friend. Do what you have to do, and remember your best years is not from the past but IS TO COME.
    Keep up your attitude, and never think negative.
    if you dont mine, buy this book "the magic of thinking BIG" this will really help you in the situation that you are in at this moment. Good luck!

May 3, 2010, 10:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by FloridaFisher View Post
    Man.. I just got home.. Very! Happy!

I've hit on so many hot chicks and it was so mutual with all of them.. and they all loved my son.. AWESOME.

I believe my ex and I would be great if she would grow the F up, but I can't just sit and wait for that to happen because who knows if it ever will. I love her, miss her, but I CAN be happy without her.

I've only thought about her once today and it was for like 5 minutes. I LOVED TODAY. Sucks there will be down days, but as long as I have a good one time to time I'm gonna be ok.. I wish today never ended..

Got to spend money on my son and myself.. First time I've been able to do that in a while now.. Got him a little matching board shorts outfit. He's already poured strawberry milk all over it.. pfft.. lol..

My friends and family are finally talking to me again rofl! They all avoided the venting side of me after I did it every call or show up.. I don't blame em.. I'm just happy that I can see my life isn't totally over and who my real friends are..

Rofl @ the swingers thing.. Dude.. it really really really sucked.. I tried way too hard instead of being my normal self which chicks seem to LOVE!.. I am doing age checks now LOL.. No more of this immature high school crap. I love that they can be goofy and fun, but I don't have the time or mental space for this drama and idiocy..

I've done well today keeping myself busy.. I have a material goal which puts a lot of my life together.. and now I'm also taking this extra time to learn to cook lol.. I've already burnt a pop-tart today. Not going so well yet lol..
    And that's what its about man! Haha knew you had it in you... just keeping focusing on your future and the positives like showme suggests. He helped me a lot in my thread his advice is always sound. It's beautiful up here in Canada right now I can only imagine what its like in Orlando you lucky dog... surrounded by gorgeous chicks!

May 3, 2010, 03:21 PM

Thank bruh! I really do feel a little better without talking to her and just enjoying my life. I still fret about her coming down and stuff, but I hardly think of this stuff throughout the day.

I hear she's talking about being bi or something now.. She's just too confused in her own mess.. I worry for her, but it's time I step back and let her deal with her own issues. I try not to over analyze everything.. however, I do occasionally wonder some things.. not for long though lol..

I wish these new positives came a little quicker.. but then again I need to learn to live in the now a little more instead of worrying over what's to come 24/7.

I feel better knowing almost everything in my life (with the exception of some things.. ) is in my control. I can change so many variables..

So how goes your adventures, Original? How did the Services meeting go? How's the single life treating you?

Yeah man.. if you're ever in Florida hit me up dude.. I'll take you to some pretty fly spots to meet girls lol.. Canada won't let me in lol.. I'm a felon. I thought about visiting Canada this summer, too! My old Kansas roomies moved to North Dakota when I moved here and we're talking about me flying up for the 4th of July and driving 3 hours north to Canada if they let me in.. Lol. Where bouts are you?

Seriously, could have got hella numbers this past week lol.. If I do ever hook up I'm going to keep it on the down low for now.. I Don't need more things to keep her nagging me on. Letting the emotional dust settle on this one first lol..

Outlook is bright.. Just got to keep finding ways to keep faith in letting whatever happens.. happen.

Truck's not going to happen till mid week next week or the end of next week.. Works out perfect because I can see some friends and have a little extra money to spend etc.. I'm down on it, but it's no biggy..

Real question.
    If the opportunity presents itself.. would it be stupid to go on a date while I still have feelings for the ex? Will this harm any progress I've made?

I know what you're thinking.. that I'm not relaxing and going with the flow.. I VERY MUCH AM.. but how am I to know what it'll end up doing to me? I'm asking others who have experience in dating after a break up. Besides, it'd be more of a confidence building thing I believe.

May 4, 2010, 07:28 AM
    Thank bruh! I really do feel a little better without talking to her and just enjoying my life. I still fret about her coming down and stuff, but I hardly think of this stuff throughout the day.

I hear she's talking about being bi or something now.. She's just too confused in her own mess.. I worry for her, but it's time I step back and let her deal with her own issues. I try not to over analyze everything.. however, I do occasionally wonder some things.. not for long though lol..

I wish these new positives came a little quicker.. but then again I need to learn to live in the now a little more instead of worrying over what's to come 24/7.

I feel better knowing almost everything in my life (with the exception of some things..) is in my control. I can change so many variables..

So how goes your adventures, Original? How did the Services meeting go? How's the single life treating ya?

Yeah man.. if you're ever in Florida hit me up dude.. I'll take you to some pretty fly spots to meet girls lol.. Canada won't let me in lol.. I'm a felon. I thought about visiting Canada this summer, too! My old Kansas roomies moved to North Dakota when I moved here and we're talking about me flying up for the 4th of July and driving 3 hours north to Canada if they let me in.. lol. Where bouts are ya?

Seriously, could of got hella numbers this past week lol.. If I do ever hook up I'm gonna keep it on the down low for now.. I Don't need more things to keep her nagging me on. Letting the emotional dust settle on this one first lol..

Outlook is bright.. Just gotta keep finding ways to keep faith in letting whatever happens.. happen.

Truck's not gonna happen till mid week next week or the end of next week.. Works out perfect because I can see some friends and have a little extra money to spend etc.. I'm down on it, but it's no biggy..

Real question.
    If the opportunity presents itself.. would it be stupid to go on a date while I still have feelings for the ex? Will this harm any progress I've made?

I know what you're thinking.. that I'm not relaxing and going with the flow.. I VERY MUCH AM.. but how am I to know what it'll end up doing to me? I'm asking others who have experience in dating after a break up. Besides, it'd be more of a confidence building thing I believe.

Hey man
    Talking about being bi? She must be confused... let her do her thing though... only one that can figure out her issues is her as much as it sucks.

The service thing went all right man, thanks for asking. It was just a medical, more or less like going for a check up at the doctors, but I passed, and am now waiting for a phone call for an interview (cant happen soon enough lol). Single life is OK... I enjoy hanging out with my friends and having no responsibilities towards women... a few have actually expressed interest in me but I'm not even close to interested in anything yet. Plus I find that these girls get upset whenever I don't "text" or call them back right away... dont need that noise right now. I still think of my ex a couple times through out the day... still miss her. But I'm staying strong... have been in NC again for 1 week now so now the goal is 2 weeks.

I live in southern ontario... closes border I believe is Niagra Falls, NY... if you end up coming down though keep my posted we will grab a beer.

I would say don't date quite yet... its not fair to the other girl... it is a real confidence boost just to know that other girls are interested though. I know when new girls around here were telling me they were interested I just ended up comparing them to my ex and no one has quite measured up yet... probably a sign that I'm still not ready. But you are your own man... if you feel you are ready than do it! Life is to short to regret anything at this point right? I have to jet to work but I think I'm going to update my thread tonight, been doing OK lately. Take care man let me know if you take a date!

May 4, 2010, 08:56 AM

It hurts.. and I had to break NC today technically to tell her to call her son and to pick a date to come down and actually stick to it. Ridiculous. Lol.. But, I did type a message on the bottom telling her I've stopped trying.. here.. have a read..

call your son.. I'll try to figure out a nap schedule for him so you know when you can call.. You need to pick a date and actually come down on it. (This is where I'm telling her I've had enough.. This is effecting my own life because I don't know when I'll need to set aside time and money or get these papers drawn up.. she hasn't even spoke a word of custody yet.. I'm quite ticked.. These games do not need to be played with our son.. Even if it makes her hate me more then she already does lol.. )

I'll stop trying to fix us and leave it alone now.. I can see you don't wanna be with me for one reason or another.. Nothing I can do to make you change your mind no matter how hard I try.. I'll always love you.. more then just the mother of my son.. as I know deep down you feel toward me.

This was not only to show that she's being stupid about custody and her son, but also a sort of farewell. This was my final peace.

Glad to hear the medical went well, bruh! I hope you get that call man. I feel you on trying to be patient while going through so much. Yeah dude, it's really nice to not have to get second opinions on EVERYTHING nor worry about where you look or what you say to someone else.. LOL man every woman seems to get pissy when you don't call or text. Not sure why.. but you're right.. You have so many things going on in your life why add another stress cause? Unless of course you find "the one" LOL. Yeah.. we suck LOL.. Sorry you still think of her man, just take this opportunity to hit on those girls.. you'll stop thinking of her, and you'll be doing your confidence some justice.. That'll even carry over to the Services. I have turned down a clear opportunity to get numbers as I'm sure you have. That shows everything doesn't have to be serious- It doesn't even have to leave that moment. It's a good feeling man and it hurts no one and is completely innocent, but do it when you're ready of course. Grats! @ week 1.. Hopefully she's run out of appliance ideas to call about.. You got week 2 down no problems I bet, dude. I gots faith in you!

Haha.. My friends here are from that area of NY.. Maybe one day I'll find myself there at the north pole : /

Well.. I'm not out to date anyone, get a number, or anything of the sort. Yet. Lol.. I've been building confidence is all so far and I think I may nab a couple numbers sometimes because I need friends around here to chill with lol.. The hotter the better.. Nah, I'm just looking for people to chill with when my son's not around.. I'll post here if I do decide to cross that line.

Dude don't compare.. I know everyone does it naturally, but just remember.. THEY are talking to YOU.. They're already better lol.. They want to be around you.. not push you away.. But, I understand the whole love stuck thing..

Where'd your avatar pic go, OG?

My son just farted and I heard it bubble.. On that note.. I'm going to go.. and spray my house & son down with bleach..

May 4, 2010, 05:26 PM
    It hurts.. and I had to break NC today technically to tell her to call her son and to pick a date to come down and actually stick to it. Ridiculous. lol.. But, I did type a message on the bottom telling her I've stopped trying.. here.. have a read..

call your son.. I'll try to figure out a nap schedule for him so you know when you can call.. You need to pick a date and actually come down on it. (This is where I'm telling her I've had enough.. This is effecting my own life because I don't know when I'll need to set aside time and money or get these papers drawn up.. she hasn't even spoke a word of custody yet.. I'm quite ticked.. These games do not need to be played with our son.. Even if it makes her hate me more then she already does lol.. )

I'll stop trying to fix us and leave it alone now.. I can see you don't wanna be with me for one reason or another.. Nothing I can do to make you change your mind no matter how hard I try.. I'll always love you.. more then just the mother of my son.. as I know deep down you feel toward me.

This was not only to show that she's being stupid about custody and her son, but also a sort of farewell. This was my final peace.

Glad to hear the medical went well, bruh! I hope you get that call man. I feel ya on trying to be patient while going through so much. Yeah dude, it's really nice to not have to get second opinions on EVERYTHING nor worry about where you look or what you say to someone else.. LOL man every woman seems to get pissy when you don't call or text. Not sure why.. but you're right.. You have so many things going on in your life why add another stress cause? Unless of course you find "the one" LOL. Yeah.. we suck LOL.. Sorry you still think of her man, just take this opportunity to hit on those girls.. you'll stop thinking of her, and you'll be doing your confidence some justice.. That'll even carry over to the Services. I have turned down a clear opportunity to get numbers as I'm sure you have. That shows everything doesn't have to be serious- It doesn't even have to leave that moment. It's a good feeling man and it hurts no one and is completely innocent, but do it when you're ready of course. Grats! @ week 1.. Hopefully she's run out of appliance ideas to call about.. You got week 2 down no problems I bet, dude. I gots faith in ya!

haha.. My friends here are from that area of NY.. Maybe one day I'll find myself there at the north pole : /

Well.. I'm not out to date anyone, get a number, or anything of the sort. Yet. lol.. I've been building confidence is all so far and I think I may nab a couple numbers sometimes because I need friends around here to chill with lol.. The hotter the better.. Nah, I'm just looking for people to chill with when my son's not around.. I'll post here if I do decide to cross that line.

Dude don't compare.. I know everyone does it naturally, but just remember.. THEY are talking to YOU.. They're already better lol.. They want to be around you.. not push you away.. But, I understand the whole love stuck thing..

Where'd your avatar pic go, OG?

My son just farted and I heard it bubble.. On that note.. I'm gonna go.. and spray my house & son down with bleach..
    Hey man
    Glad you made your final peace... now say no more to her about anything to do with "you guys". Let her sleep in the bed she made so to speak.

I took away the avatar pic on the off chance someone who knows me stumbles upon this site... I know I have friends around while I've been on here in the past so it just avoids them reading anything I may not have wanted them to read. Sounds paranoid... but I donno lol.

Yea I know I got week two down no problem... still minor annoyances though. Her parents came into my work today while I was working... I don't like how they do that anymore. Work is like my one escape where I don't think about her for a good 6-8 hours... and them showing up screws that up. Whatever though... I handled it well and was polite and brief with them.

Haha @ north pole... its actually beautiful these days round here... 20 degrees celsius every day!

You sound like your having a great time with your son... thats the best thing you could do. He sounds like quite the funny little guy... you must be proud... teach him well haha.

Its funny what you say about finding "the one"... I always have a gut feeling that says to me whether a girl is worth the trouble or not... and so far no one is... and in my life only 3 girls have been worth it (long term)... but if history is any indicator another one will come around at some point so I just patiently await that day.

On that note... im going to stuff myself full of pizza! Glad to hear your doing well... and remember... this is where you can succeed where so many of us have failed... no more to your ex about you guys... she doesn't deserve it now.

May 4, 2010, 08:26 PM

Yeah, that was my goodbye man.. I can't destroy myself over what she does any longer.. I'm getting happier every day.. I'm not going to be dragged back to hell..

I feel you man.. I may do the same rofl.. In fact.. yeah I'm going to toss mine.. Never thought about that.. Crap..

That's BS @ her parents.. That's so blatant, but I'm sure it was them wondering how you were.. Good job @ polite and brief.. It seems that it's not about avoidance, but rather about how you deal and cope with a given situation regardless. That's your new strength there, bruh.. Playing it cool will always win.

20C is like less then 60F isn't it? Are you on crack? I'd freeze dude lol...

He's very intelligent and has the best little personality of anyone I've ever met.. lol. He already does quite well with the ladies.. Very proud! Lol..

I know what you mean, bruh.. I get that same feeling. You just know who you clash with or who you mix well with.. Not sure what it is.. And yes.. your one will come along and make all this crap just disappear. You're a good guy from what I've seen and like you say.. a-holes never keep the girls..

Man I just made my chili finally.. Been waiting to make it all week long.. OMG it's good.. Now I want pizza.. thanks dude..

Wurd. No more ex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can my PO find out about pending charges received after probation initiated [ 2 Answers ]

Im 19 and have just recently been put on probation for aggressive driving for 12mo and a couple days after my probation started I went to a party and cops showed up and I received underage possession of malt beverage. I did not have anything in my hands or anything the officer did not issue me a...

View more questions Search