Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xbloodntearsx Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 06:21 PM
    OH MY DAYS! - Xbox 360
    I have done this one achievement about 60 Times On Alone in the Dark... AND It's the LAST ONE As well!!
    But every time I turn the box off... I come on the next day - AND ITS NOT THERE! - I know its not the hard drive because I have just bought a new one - to replace my crippled one and my disk is in mint condition like all my disks :cool::D!

WHAT DO I DO!?
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 06:25 PM

Does one achievement really bother you that much?

You know you've completed the game and can prove it by describing what happened.

To be honest I don't see why you need the confirmation from your 360 that it recognises that you've completed it. :)
    xbloodntearsx Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 06:29 PM

I suppose - I just want my gamerscore up - this achievement is 50g
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 06:32 PM

50g isn't that much really, for a single achievement maybe, but you might be better playing a game you find fun and completing that rather than doing the same bit of the same game over and over again and getting frustrated with it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What game is the best for xbox 360 [ 16 Answers ]

Well I'm trying to beat out my friends because we have a little comp to see who has the best game so I was just wandering if anyone has any suggestions:D

Xbox 360 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I was just playing my 36i went to turn it on then three flashing red lights appeared I checked the power cable and it was a green colour which meant it was fine. I was getting no picture though. Is it the AV cable or is it basically screwed

Xbox 360 online [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I have a sprint internet wireless card and I want to play my xbox360 online do I need a usb cord to get started or can I just plug in my intertnet card and go from there?

Xbox 360 for my room [ 8 Answers ]

My mom keeps asking me what I want for christams and I keep telling her I want a 360 for my room but she says that I can't have one. I have a tvi in my room and I don't have cable on it, idont even have rabbit ears! All I have for that TV is a ps2 that I've had for about a year now. But nobody is...

View more questions Search