Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bikbeauty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 4, 2006, 08:32 AM
    Retrieve e-mail
    Can any help, I need to retrieve an e-mail I sent recently, I use Orange webmail... :o
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Dec 4, 2006, 08:39 AM
    Is this a sent or deleted mail.
    As far as I'm aware you don't have much hope of either.
    Once they are gone they're gone.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Dec 4, 2006, 10:02 AM
    It is virtually impossible to retrieve an e-mail sent over the Internet. Once you hit that Send button its on its way. There are some closed e-mail systems that allow it. For example, AOL offers that feature when sending mail to another AOLer. But once its opened you can't retrieve it.
    swb1993 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2007, 07:41 PM
    How can I get old e-mails from my sons computer his a teen and I am trying to stay on of things.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 10, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Depends on what access you have to his e-mail account and whether the e-mails were deleted or not.

P.S. if you have a new question please start a new thread rahter than replying to an existing one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retrieve Windows XP key but Windows won't boot [ 3 Answers ]

I have an HP machine that has had the case replaced (meaning the sticker is no longer stuck to the side of the case.) It also didn't come with any media (the restore partition is corrupted.) All I need to do to fix the booting problem is run a repair but I cannot get into Windows to retrieve the...

Forgot Fed Tax ID, How to Retrieve? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I filed W7 for my wife (she is on H4) last year (and filed a Tax Return with that). I got her Federal Tax ID in mail. But can't seem to find it now. Is there a way I can retrive her Fed Tax ID ? Thanks

Yahoo mail [ 4 Answers ]

I can't access Yahoo mail and don't know why, all other pages are opening up including Yahoo homepage but the Yahoo mail won't!

Junk mail [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get less unwanted advertisements sent to my email account? For example, some say that it's geocities and that I filled out a request and that's why they're sending me this info. I never filled out any request. Can I get this stopped?

Voice mail [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know how to retrieve lost voice mail from the alltel phone service? It has a lost business phone number from January 1, 2005 that was deleted by mistake.

View more questions Search