Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    phycocrazz Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 05:46 PM
    Youtube Name
    I have just actually decided to get a YouTube account! - Me and my friend live down the road from Smosh and we have been in some of their videos on YouTube - I am not kidding :D...
    Ian told us - he thinks we are funny - And we should make some videos - Problem is I can't think of a name for my account - Any interesting ideas?? Something Punchy, Catchy, one sylabel And Easy To Remember like Smosh Pleaseee!! :)

Phy x
    xbloodntearsx Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 06:07 PM

What about something like. BANG or something? See if its not taken

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does YouTube allow RB? [ 2 Answers ]

I have my camcorder ready, on the Tv n everything, my Rockband2 disk in the Xbox. I was just wondering if I would be able to post videos on Youtube doing RB. A lot of people are making videos from RB and calling them FC. How does Youtube allow that? If I started making videos for Youtube as...

Youtube [ 1 Answers ]

My friend would like to know if there is a way to download YouTube videos, then put them onto a DVD? Before anyone says that this is wrong and you are stealing from the artist, I don't know what vids he wants to put on DVD, all I know is that this is something I know nothing about and would like...

Youtube [ 2 Answers ]

How can I save clips in my computer from YOUTUBE.there is no button to download. Please give me complete procedure to do it.

View more questions Search