Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brendan31 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 11:56 AM
    Kenmore quiet guard deluxe, no power
    No power. Dishwasher won't start. I checked the power wires and got 120 V. I inspected the wires in the control panel inside the door and found no loose connections and no charred wires. I can't figure out where the problem is.
    applguy Posts: 324, Reputation: 23

Apr 18, 2010, 06:59 PM
    Model numbers are very important for anyone to be able to help. Without them, I can't be much help except to say that all dishwashers have door switches and maybe one of yours has failed. Your volt/ohm meter should help you figure that out. Some Kenmore dishwashers were built by Whirlpool and some of those had a thermal fuse attached to the top of the control board. If that fuse opens, the dishwasher would be dead. If you need more specific assistance, please provide the full model number off the data tag.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore dishwasher ultra wash quiet guard no power [ 4 Answers ]

The washer will not start, no lights on but power at the socket. Previous cycle was OK and finished fine. Any ideas please.

Kenmore ultrawash quiet guard dishwasher [ 0 Answers ]

I've had my Kenmore ULtrawash Quiet Guard Deluxe,#10040660 for a couple of years and it's only used for three months out of each year.Yesterday I noticed a couple of black spots near the bottom front outside door and I wiped it thinking I had spilled something. Alas, it was the paint that had...

GE Quiet Guard Deluxe won't clean the dishes [ 0 Answers ]

D/W runs through the cycle, water heats and drains but dishes come out dirty, grimy every tome

Kenmore quiet guard 1 [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Quiet Guard 1 and it worked fine yesterday but now will not work at all. The lights on the front come on but when I close the door and turn the knob to normal wash it does nothing. We flipped the breaker, although I knew it was getting power because the lights were on, and still...

Kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher is stuck in wash cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I got a kenmore ultra wash quiet guard deluxe dishwasher for Christmas. My husband installed it and it seems like it is stuck in the wash cycle. It ran for an hour and a half and it never drained, so we finally shut it off. Any suggestions?

View more questions Search