Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    baygayce Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2003, 01:56 PM
    Need a psychic's opinion
    I have had a really bad string of bad luck for the past couple of years and I would like to know if it is due to (don't laugh) someone either dead or living putting a curse on me. Ironically, the bad luck is centered around one issue in my life, though it also extends beyond that issue into other things as well. I desperately need a break from the constant onslaught of bad news and setbacks, as it truly is uncanny how it does not stop. Thank you for your help in advance.
    kumquat Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2003, 07:12 PM
    need a psychic's opinion
    You are not going to like this answer, but here goes anyway... you are in what is know as a battlefield of the mind. If you can change the way you look at things you can change your entire life, your future. Try only finding the positive and I promise your outcome will be positive. God bless you...
    tyieka Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2005, 11:02 PM
    You question.
    Yes you have had a rough two years but 2006 will see several major changes around you, No you are not the recipient of a curse either from the living or the dead, You are a victim of circumstance, Some I feel are of your own making through following ill advice, Take positive actions and donot dither you have missed good opertunities in the past because you could not decide on what to do. A relationship that appears to be moving further apart will come back together when a hurdle is overcome.

I hope this helps you.
    Tyieka
    CaptainForest Posts: 3,645, Reputation: 393
    Ultra Member

Dec 15, 2005, 11:13 PM
    You got to be kidding right?

You are answering a post that is 2.5 years old, and the original poster is long gone as she only posted this one post ever.

Stop answering posts from 2+ years ago.

This isn't the first thread you have done it in.
    tyieka Posts: 34, Reputation: 6

Dec 15, 2005, 11:35 PM
    Your post
    My apologise but I tend only to look at the question not the dates I did not realise that there was a time factor on replies and why if this question is so old has it been left on the board?? I thought the object of the exercise was to answer the questions that are place on the boards regardless of time limit However may be It should be brought to the admins attention that old questions should be removed after a certain length of time, Then you would not need to be writing this type of message.
    Thank you for bringing my attention to this I will check for the sell by date in future.

Tyiela
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Dec 16, 2005, 06:29 AM
    Old Posts
    Hi,
    It is easy not to notice the original date posted by the original question. Many "newbies" and some of us older folk also miss it.
    The Administration is working on changing these old posts, so that no one can post to them, if they are say, 6 months old. This change has been suggested to the Administration, and I think it's being worked on.
    All of us do, without realizing it sometimes.
    Best wishes to you, and have a great weekend.
    PS; I was ready to post an answer to it also, until I read the last post saying how old it was!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Your opinion on sex [ 10 Answers ]

Well I'm not too sure if this question would go under religion. Wel is it just me or is sex turning into just a fad. Meaning that it's a common occurrence. Before it use to be sacred and chosen wisely but now us adolesense choce to just randomly pursuee pleasure over rationalization and have sex...

I need everyone's opinion [ 13 Answers ]

One of my teaches said something really intresting today and I need everyone's input. "From the very beginning we have had questions of how thigs happen and we say it must be the work of god. The question I ask all of you is Did god create us or did we create god ????" :confused: This is how he...

Another attempt to get an opinion [ 9 Answers ]

I am having issues. My ex boyfriend / friend in a different state searched for me for 3 years and found me 3 weeks ago. We haven't seen each other in a decade, but he felt strongly like he had to find me. At first I didn't know what to think because I have been married for four years. I feel such a...

Opinion [ 1 Answers ]

Has anyone used Ideal In-Sure Push-In Wire Connectors? What is your opinion of them?

View more questions Search