Ask
    tatoyaaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 03:13 AM
    How to increase motivation to study ?
    How to increase motivation to study ?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2010, 06:43 AM

It helps if you study something you enjoy.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 06:47 AM

What is it that you want to do with your life? Remember that.

Set goals and stick with them.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need more motivation [ 4 Answers ]

Last year I started dieting and exercizing more. I became more active, felt better, lost a little bit of weight, about 7 pounds. I then went on vacation, and then got a full time job. All that weight I lost I gained back plus maybe a few more pounds. I have been trying to lose weight again, but it...

Fear and motivation [ 1 Answers ]

What exactly does this quote mean? "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face... you must do the thing you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

I have no motivation! [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all- I have a problem. I am an 18 year old female, 5'7", and i weigh 166 pounds. Almost exactly one year ago today I would guess, I weighed around 147 pounds, which means I put on about 19 pounds in one year! I wore a size 5 pants in September, and now I can barely fit into a size 9! I was...

Will increase in pump intake pipe size, increase flow rate? [ 1 Answers ]

At my cabin I use a 12 volt Flojet pump to pump water from the lake to the cabin. I am using 1/2 inch plastic pipe for the intake and outlet on the pump. Would I see an increase in water flow if I increase the size of the pipe going from the lake to the pump to 3/4 plastic

Motivation [ 2 Answers ]

This question is very similar to the question "How do I motivate someone?" But, at the same time, very different. I've always heard the adage, "Don't try to change your man." My boyfriend, who is also a musician, has trouble motivating himself in every area of his life. I had to take a break...

View more questions Search