Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashwini_aarti Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 03:05 AM
    I wanted to write a letter reagarding rate increase in the packaging mateiral
    I wanted to write a letter reagarding rate increase in the packaging mateiral
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Apr 21, 2010, 09:36 PM
    Hi, ashwini_aarti!

If you post a draft of such a letter here, without putting any contact information in it, I'm sure that there will be those of us willing to come along to suggest to you ways that you might make improvements to it.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rate increase letter [ 2 Answers ]

Hello my name is Joanne and I was looking over your information on how to write a letter of rate increase. I this is not asking too much I needed assistance in writing a letter for my husbands house cleaning service. They have not raised there rates in 5 years. This is what I wrote so far. I...

How write the quotation for increase of rate for wooden packing shooks [ 1 Answers ]

How to write the letter for increase of rates to old rates were I has sending long back material depending open the market.

How to write a increase letter? [ 1 Answers ]

I own a cleaning business and I need to go up on the price for services. How should I go about writing an increase letter.

How do write a Increase in Rate letter for small business [ 1 Answers ]

Good day Madam/Sir I would like a sample rate letter if you can please assist me. Cheers!:)

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

View more questions Search