Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dkunkel Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 17, 2010, 12:01 AM
    Dog bit lip won't stop bleeding
    My american eskimo got into an argument with my rottweiler, he wasn't hurt to badly but he got bit on his lip and now it won't stop bleeding. What can I do to stop the bleeding?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2010, 02:54 AM

Evaluate if stitches are required.

1. Gauze and pressure
    2. Take to a 24 hr Vet
    3. Only if the wound is small, a syptic Pencil/powder: Antihemorrhagic - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Lucky098 Posts: 2,594, Reputation: 543
    Ultra Member

Apr 17, 2010, 08:54 AM
    Hold pressure on the wound to help stop it from bleeding. Clean it up real good and see if stitches are needed. But holding pressure on the would almost always works

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I had sex and after few hours I am bleeding not heavily but bit from last 2 days [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I had sex and after few hours I am bleeding not heavily but from the last two days it us happening continuously and it is not like periods as the flow is not heavy and this happened for the first time before it never use to happen like this I am really very scared need your help

Have a dog with a cut on his penis and need something to stop the bleeding [ 4 Answers ]

My dog cut his penis on the gate at my house. But it the inside of his penis and he has been bleeding is there anything I can do to try and stop the bleeding

Lip Segment ring feels a bit strange. [ 1 Answers ]

Well I got a lip ring fitted in the other day. It slightly hurts sometimes. It was a small lip ring, the lady said it does not look tight. It seems to have fit around my lip, not leaving any gaps. Not really sure how to describe it. How are you supposed to know the lip ring fits properly? Is it...

My dog's lip won't stop bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

Hey guys - Just a little help - my dogs lip keeps bleeding. It'll stop for a few hours or if I'm lucky a day, and then he'll rub up against me and I'll see I have blood on me again - I check his mouth and it is always on the side of his lip where the crease is from the top jaw and bottom meeting. ...

Backyard neighbor says my dog bit her dog [ 3 Answers ]

My neighbor came over and presented me with a vet bill for 750.00 saying that my dog bit her dog over the fence on the ear and that she saw it happen. My dog did not leave my yard at any time. Her dog has been known to jump the fence and she has an electric fence about 4 ft from the wood fence to...

View more questions Search