Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Danielle1814 Posts: 34, Reputation: 5

Apr 16, 2010, 05:08 PM
    Embarrassing question
    Okay so this is kind of embarrassing, but hopefully I'm not the only one who has thought about it.
    Okay so there are hard places to lighten such as your feet and your knees and butt.. but what about your genital area lol? I was talking to my cousin and she was telling me how she lightened her face and body about four shades... but her anal cleft (in other words butt crack lol) & her vaginal area are like three shades darker (I LOL'd at that one)
    Especially your ears. Anyway is there something safe for these areas?
    Because in my mind it looks awkward.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Apr 17, 2010, 01:14 AM

I have heard of people trying divine derrière or south beach solution, a few with some success, though I doubt that it would be the same sort of lightening that could be achieved on the face or body.

Having never personally tried it myself, I cannot really comment.

I am guessing that whatever she used on her face and body is not appropriate for the intimate areas. Did she say what she was using ?
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Apr 17, 2010, 03:53 PM

I wish people would stop recommending South Beach Solution. Maharini, have you even tried it? If not why are you mention it?

That product DOES NOT WORK! It's just a moisturizer. Do a search on and look up reviews. Everyone agrees.

Apr 18, 2010, 02:38 AM

innuendo,

As per my post above I clearly stated that I have never tried these products MYSELF, but I have read of some people saying that it did give them some results. AND like I said it is probably not going to be the sort of lightening you can achieve on your face or body, so people need to be very realistic about what can be achieved in such a delicate area.

Have you tried it yourself then? Remember what may not work for some may prove OK for others as long as you are not expecting a miracle because to be honest I would not want to be applying any sort of harsh product in that area, just to get results .

By the way my name is MAHARANI.

Apr 18, 2010, 03:20 AM

I did some research... has anyone ever tried this?
    Lighten Dark Lips, Dark Nipples, Scars & Stretch Marks Removal Treatment - FRESH UP FAQ - Treatment for Dark Lips & Stretch Marks
    cupid5552 Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 18, 2010, 07:08 AM
    I used TCA 30% on my lips, worked a treat. No I dab a little F&F 5xgel on at night... meh lips are so pink :D
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

Apr 18, 2010, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by cupid5552 View Post
    I used TCA 30% on my lips, worked a treat. No i dab a lil F&F 5xgel on at night..... meh lips are so pink :D

30% tca on your lips.. I am surprised it didn't burn your lips off! I'm about to do 20% on my hands, even that is pushing it abit maybe 30% for my knees, but lips? Your skin must be tough. How is the 5x gel on thick skinned areas like hands by the way?

Apr 18, 2010, 05:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by cupid5552 View Post
    I used TCA 30% on my lips, worked a treat. No i dab a lil F&F 5xgel on at night..... meh lips are so pink :D
    Lol which lips.. your face lips?

Apr 19, 2010, 03:59 AM

Either way that's got to hurt!!
    sara_uk Posts: 245, Reputation: 26

Apr 19, 2010, 04:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle1814 View Post
    lol which lips..your face lips?
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 19, 2010, 05:34 AM

Interesting
    innuendo Posts: 81, Reputation: 5

Apr 19, 2010, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Danielle1814 View Post
    lol which lips..your face lips?

OMG... I'd be a little worried if she was putting that ACID on her privates. That's got to burnnnnnnn

Apr 19, 2010, 08:13 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by innuendo View Post
    OMG...I'd be a little worried if she was putting that ACID on her privates. That's gotta burnnnnnnn
    Lmao that's what I thought.
    But I figured she didn't mean that after I posted that lol.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

In two different places. [ 21 Answers ]

Im going to try to keep this simple without too much babble... I recently met this girl who is pretty much what Im looking for in someone. It was a huge surprise to us both that we connected so fast and so strongly. It kind of blew both of us away. We talked honestly about what it meant for...

Weird about places! [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all I want to know if anyone else has this problem? Im now completley N/C with my ex and I think it will work to be honest as much as from time to time I wonder if she just 'moved on' well I guess Ill never know But when we were talking she mentioned that she had been to a place on the...

Kilometers between places [ 2 Answers ]

Hi can anyone tell me how far it is from miami beach to broardbeach and sufers paradise in queensland? Thanks

Tell me what I should do I always get myself in this places [ 3 Answers ]

Yea yea I know another fight.. . This chick was calling my friend names. . Like relli mean1s. . So I started calling her names.. . But now she wants to punch me.. . should I apolgize, fight her or let it go?? Tell me what I should do

My network places? [ 2 Answers ]

My network places is'nt working and I can't see any icons accept the router . Please help...

View more questions Search