Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tervin9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2010, 04:26 PM
    Two of four lights work on the hampton fan I installed. Fan works fine.
    Hampton Bay Carriage House fan problem
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2010, 10:20 AM

Some light switches switch 1 pair, then the next pair, then all, and 4th pull is off.
    Is the switch clicking?
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Apr 23, 2010, 02:07 PM

Switch is the first thing to check. Also all the wire connections to and from the switch and light sockets.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tip: Hampton Bay Remote Fan - Fan works by remote, lights do not. [ 10 Answers ]

I figured this may help somebody here. I have a Hampton Bay remote controlled ceiling fan... the kind without pull chains... and the remote will only operate the fan portion but not the light. The light is always on. Not a big deal, as the light switch on the wall could be used to turn the light...

Hampton Bay Fan Installed and Working BUT All Other Lights on Switch Board DON'T WORK [ 1 Answers ]

I bought and installed a Hampton Bay Fan w. remote (Model 04889). After I wired the fan and tested it, nothing happened except the other lights connected to that circuit breaker flickered. I turned the power off and checked my connections. I realized I switched the two black wires on the remote...

Hampton bay fan works no lights? [ 1 Answers ]

I just installed a Hampton Bay with light kit and no remote. I connected white to white, black to black, blue from fan to red from house. Fan has pull chains for fan and lights. Light is also controlled by wall switch. Light work for 2 minutes but stopped after that. The fan still works. I...

Installed Ceiling Fan: Fan Works/Lights Quit Working [ 3 Answers ]

I successfully installed a Hampton ceiling fan about three maybe four years ago and it has worked just fine up until about 4 months ago when the lights would start going off and then sometimes come back on intermittently. Suspecting a loose connection, I removed the light housing and found that...

Hampton Bay CF: fan works, lights don't [ 3 Answers ]

I hung a hampton bay ceiling fan (Huntington III), controlled by a simple single light switch, and the fan works well, but the lights do not work at all. I wired white to white, black to black, green and blue to outlet box ground. I am guessing that it's a manufacturer's defect, since it is getting...

View more questions Search