Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 16, 2010, 01:57 AM
    Hiking Lower Michigan
    First off, where is the hiking selection. Come on guys, people don't ask about hiking?

Secondly, I have hiked in several surrounding areas of Muskegon. I need more exciting, prettier hikes. Anyone have any good suggestions?

Also I am bringing someone along at one point or another that hates dunes so avoiding those would be awesome.

Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 16, 2010, 03:36 AM

Why bother with boring lower Michigan when you can explore the best part of the Upper Peninsula. Lovely area for camping and hiking. This was my favourite area when we lived there:

Tahquamenon Falls State Park and Campground, Upper Peninsula of Michigan

Now tell me that doesn't look great !

Tick
    Larken85 Posts: 696, Reputation: 146

Apr 16, 2010, 04:13 AM

Oh yeah I loved it there! Its just too expensive to make that trip every weekend you know. I have been there a few times though and I totally agree, its beautiful. Upper Pen MI would be awesome to hike if I could get up there any old time. However Lower Mi is pretty in a lot of spots too. I am fishing for things that I've never seen before you know.
    :) thanks for the suggestion though ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Lower left abdomen and lower backpain [ 3 Answers ]

My lower left abdomen really hurts with my lower backpain and its just happen right after my husband and I have sex,but before that I frequently feel numb un my left arm and leg. :confused: someone help me...

Pain at lower abdoen left and right and at lower back [ 2 Answers ]

I am 27 years old and I am feel pain at lower abdomen left and right and at lower back. Although it is not a huge pain but a little bit on and of some times. Please guide me. Thanks,

17 in Michigan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a few friends that believe, when you turn 17 in Michigan, you can move out of your parents house without them being able to do anything about it... I was just wondering if anyone knew anything more about this, and if its true or not...

View more questions Search