Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pixelized Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 12:23 PM
    Is there a program for mac (preferably free) that can play vidoes and resume them aft
    I have a long video file that I want to watch but I don't have time to watch it all at once. Is there a (free or cheap) program for that can resume videos after you quit and restart it? I have looked for something that can do it on Google but I can't find any.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Apr 15, 2010, 12:33 PM

As far as I know, there's nothing like that for video files. My mac does that for dvd's, but not for files on the computer itself.

You could always make a note of the timestamp when you stop, so you can pick up where you left off.
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 16, 2010, 06:25 PM

If you use VLC, you can go to the playback menu after opening a file and type in an exact specific time to jump to if you make a note to where you left off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to fix free play in fuel pedal [ 0 Answers ]

I have a ford f350 power stroke diesel. It has about 3/4 inch free play in fuel pedal but has no throttle cable.How can I fix it?

Two MAC trucks play chicken, end in explosion! [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember a 70's or 80's movie that I saw when I was a kid in the early 80's. I think that it may have been a sci-fi adventure film. The one scene that I remember is near the end of the film: The main hero is a white male with a beard. He gets into a Mac truck that is unhooked from...

Where can I get a free download of Easy Street from Annie the musical play? [ 1 Answers ]

Where can I get a free download of Easy Street from Annie the musical play?

View more questions Search