Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Optimus Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Jun 30, 2010, 06:53 AM

Haha I figured that wasn't going to be an option. Yes I have also read that the 55H+ serum isn't advised to use on the face, but has it worked for you on the parts where you do use it?

And what excactly did you use to lighten your face? Does the so white serum work? And is the 2% salicylic acid part of the ingredients of the apricot scrub?

Those are a lot of questions but I'm still kind of new to this :)
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Jun 30, 2010, 09:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    haha I figured that wasn't going to be an option. Yes I have also read that the 55H+ serum isn't adviced to use on the face, but has it worked for you on the parts where you do use it?

And what excactly did you use to lighten your face? Does the so white serum work? And is the 2% salicylic acid part of the ingredients of the apricot scrub?

Those are a lot of questions but I'm still kind of new to this :)
    No probs.
    Yes 55H is working on my toes well.I am almost done.
    I use Clinique spot remover for my face then few drops of F&W exclusive serum.
    But before,I was using So White serum.Ans it was really good.Some people say exclusive makes them red... that is why I am proposing So White.I haven't heard any complaints.

Yes the 2% salicylic is part of the scrub.
    Its called Apricot Scrub Blemish and Blackhead control by St.Ives

Jun 30, 2010, 01:45 PM

So is the So White serum from F&W or from an other brand? I think I might give that a try, but from wich site should I order the So white serum and do you pherhaps know a site that ships to Europe?

I will also try to get the apricot scrub thingy.

Jun 30, 2010, 02:23 PM
    So is the So White serum from F&W or from an other brand? I think I might give that a try, but from wich site should I order the So white serum and do you pherhaps know a site that ships to Europe?

I will also try to get the apricot scrub thingy.

Yes So White is a F&W product.
    Check-I don't know which site ships to E'pe...

Jun 30, 2010, 03:16 PM

Allright thanks for all the info. So I will be getting those products and will be back when I have seen some good lightning, that is if they work on me offcourse.

1 last question (maybe I have asked you this before Violaename), what was you complexion before you started lightning ( on the face in particular), and what complexion are you now?

Jun 30, 2010, 03:49 PM
    Allright thanks for all the info. So I will be getting those products and will be back when I have seen some good lightning, that is if they work on me offcourse.

1 last question (maybe I have asked you this before Violaename), what was you complexion before you started lightning ( on the face in particular), and what complexion are you now?

You are welcome.

Hmm... I am so so bad with determining shades. I just can't tell.But I know that I have lightened considerably.

Jun 30, 2010, 03:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    You are welcome.

Hmm...I am so so bad with determining shades. I just can't tell.But I know that I have lightened considerably.
    Yes that's kind of difficult. In my opening post I compared my complexion to that of tyrese gibson, who would you say you can compare your complexion to..
    letalvirus Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2010, 03:25 AM
    Comment on gold3509's post
    What else did you use?
    Browny39 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2010, 04:37 AM
    Hello all,
    h55+ works hope it works for everyone... I started using 55h+ less than 3 months now, it is amazing... I tried so many stuff to lighten my face which went from oprah winfrey skin tone to naomi campbell in 2 weeks, while am battling my darkened face I had bad horrible huge pimples on my face. I use h55+ harmone multi bleaching lotion. The effecite tube cream and glycerine, the half from a tube of fair & lovely cream... Is working wonders for me no negatie side effect... I don't apply cream direct on my face... never have, I apply all over my body then massage my hands together then rub my face gently with my hands while is still damp with the cream. My advise never apply cream direct on your face
    I come to know my breakout is because I change my ambi soap, I have been using the ambi complexion cleansing bar for yrs and I change to black soap with shea butter when I stopped using the shea butter my breakout stopped. I am fighting the scars now shame it took me over a month to understand this... be careful girls we all are awesome and must treasure our beautiful faces.
    Good luck to all!
    Browny39 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Aug 3, 2010, 04:41 AM
    Oh by the way always keep your cream in the refrigerator it makes it work better and less harsh

Aug 3, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Browny39 View Post
    oh by the way always keep your cream in the refrigerator it makes it work better and less harsh
    I heard that too!
    Glad to know that your lotion is working
    I use 55H tube for my toes and believe me when I say it is working so well.. especially with the plastic bag method
    tricia_t Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 13, 2012, 10:13 PM
    Well I use bio claire and I used nadinola it works good at walmart it has 3% the only onei was just as dark I like it cause it just gave me that light brown look nothing to light just a nice brown I love my color I am not to light I had became so dark I couldn't see my face in the glass at store yah
    sexyeve123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 13, 2012, 12:42 PM
    I want to bleach my body, I tried using caro light and extra Clair but that didn't work for me just gave me nasty spots and made me darker. Am thinking of using 55h+ for my body and makari for my face. Can some please help me because I have the same skin as kelly rowland but I got burned on my thigh and that part is the darkest on my bady :( HELP!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire products : is it for Pimples or lightening? [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I've heard about Bio Claire Products so want to know if is it for Pimples or Lightning.

Information about Bio Claire and other products. [ 291 Answers ]

Further information about Bio Claire and other products, from our Skin Lightening Expert - Punkchic

Info about Bio Claire products? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I was just wondering if you can use all the Bio-Claire products at the same time? I asked this because I have been using the oil and soap for a while and I want to try the Bio Claire milk and I want to know if I can use that too and also if I will get lighter complexion with the milk than...

View more questions Search