Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Optimus Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Apr 21, 2010, 01:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Boricua1 View Post
    Using a product like bio claire may lighten you for a short time but thats why you find oyu are gettin gdarker is that it doesnt work in a way that you can just lighten to desired shade and maintain without it afterwrds.... it will lighten you because it is unsafe and then your skin in an attempt to heal itself will darken.... my advice is leav Bio Claire alone.... try using some kojic acid soaps... just to exfoliate and it actually begins to prepare your skin for other treatments because yes many products will darken you or give you dermatitis in the beginning esp skin that is a bit sensitive... and kojic acid brightens, lightens, and inhibits melanin synthesis... give it a try.. i love my kojic acid soaps esp the Papaya soap.. it lathers well and cleanses the skin well too.

tyr that see how it goes.. it is slow.. give it a few months... anything quick is probably dangerous or a scam....

and use the 55+ I personally dont like the stuff because it smells waaaaaaay to strong and perfumy....but thats just me its not a bad smell i just dont like perfumed stuff that much.... i do know that it is safe and not harsh... which is awesome

Yup I think I'll give those things a try then. Iv'e heard a lot of good things about the kojic acid and the soaps.

Apr 21, 2010, 01:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    I use the strong bleaching cream for my knuckles...which is really good.Dont know about the lotion.
    That's what I also wanted to ask?
    Boricua1 Posts: 179, Reputation: 14

Apr 21, 2010, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    Hmm but what if I only used it for a week or so? Let's say a maximum of 2 weeks and after that I will use something else to maintaine it.

It's just that I have to see that person I was talking about earlier (who did got results from bio claire and is absolutely fine) everyday, and everyday I have to live with the fact that it worked for that person, and I'm still same old me...

And I want to do it before the holidays come up, so that's an other issue.
    My dear, it doesn't work that way... it won't lighten you to a point and then you can maintain it... steroids based or mercury based creams lighten you for the time you use them and then when you stop you darken back maybe even more than before... no matter what you try to use after that to maintain results... that's what I said before in my last post to this

If you are so intent on temporary but fast results that will actually in the long run make you worse off then you started then use the bio claire but it would not be too smart of you to do this.
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 21, 2010, 03:42 PM
    That's what I also wanted to ask??
    Its good! It works well!
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 21, 2010, 05:37 PM
    Its good! It works well!
    You still haven't told us which strong bleaching cream you are using.

Apr 21, 2010, 08:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    You still haven't told us which strong bleaching cream you are using.
    Oops! But I thought I just did... 55H+ Strong Bleaching cream-Effacacite Exceptionelle
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 22, 2010, 06:50 AM

Ok I thought you were talking about F&W

Apr 22, 2010, 02:14 PM
    Oops! but I thought I just did...55H+ Strong Bleaching cream-Effacacite Exceptionelle
    Violaename, did you lighten drasticly with the 55H+ strong bleaching cream? And is there any difference between the cream and the lotion? If yes, wich one works better?

Apr 22, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Violaename, did you lighten drasticly with the 55H+ strong bleaching cream? And is there any difference between the cream and the lotion? If yes, wich one works better?
    No.It takes a little time to see results... I only use it on my knuckles.Someone in the forum said it is too strong for the face.I don't dare to use it on my face.55H+ lotion is different from the strong bleaching cream.I have never used the lotion before though... I hear it is good.

Apr 25, 2010, 03:37 PM

Well I still haven't heard any succesfull stories about the 55H+ except for that of Violaename's.

Could some one tell me from wich website I can purchase bio claire, 55H+ and the rest of the lightning products? Because all the sites Iv'e been on do send to europe but the shipping costs are like $ 100!!

Apr 25, 2010, 05:52 PM

Which of the 55H+ products are you talking about? I think Browndeceit posted her regime and she uses 55H+ glycerine and it is working well for her...

May 13, 2010, 12:24 PM

So a while back I was thinking of buying bio claire or not, so before I went on purchased my own I asked my friend (the one who has been using it for some time now, without any side effects) if I could try some. Well I did use it (the lotion) and it turns out that Im allergic to something that's in bio claire (or it could still be one of the side effects you all warned me about). Like 15 min. after I put the lotion on my face, I got an allergic reaction and my face started to swell like will smith in that hitch movie (ok not that much).

Later that day my face was fine again, but Im glad I didn't bought my own and wasted money on something I can't even use. Anyway, thanks you guys for looking out!

May 14, 2010, 07:24 AM

All hail Bio Claire!

Sorry about that Optimus.

May 14, 2010, 05:17 PM

Haha no prob. I allways knew you people were right but I just don't listen.

I guess I will have to find someone else, but I'll give my face some rest.
    aussiegold Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

May 15, 2010, 01:39 AM

I know Bio Claire is the "devil" on this site. However, my sisters skin is lightened by three shades and she uses the oil and cream. No break outs or anything. Not everyone reacts to things the same. I've been using it for about a month and a half and it has not done a thing AT ALL! Not one shade... nothing.
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

May 15, 2010, 03:25 AM

In that case, if I were you, I would move onto trying something else. Thankfully you do not appear to have suffered any visible effects from using it, but this cream is really a NO NO in my opinion.

Jun 10, 2010, 04:13 PM

So how are the results coming in from the 55H+ range? I'm curious to know since I have been gone for a while.

Jun 22, 2010, 11:05 PM
    So how are the results coming in from the 55H+ range?? I'm curious to know since I have been gone for a while.
    I use 55H+ on my toes and Knuckles,then tie my feet in a plastic bag and wear socks.
    I have not see good results as what I see now.Its just great!
    Emm... someone was using the lightening glycerin here... forgotten who it was.But she did have some pretty good results.

Jun 29, 2010, 04:08 PM

Wich one of the 55H+ products do you use Violaename? The thing is, my face is darker than the rest of my body and I want my face to lighten first before I start with my whole body. So I don't think I can aply the plastic bag method to my face :P Any suggestions on what to use on my face..?

Jun 29, 2010, 10:16 PM
    Wich one of the 55H+ products do you use Violaename?? The thing is, my face is darker than the rest of my body and I want my face to lighten first before I start with my whole body. So I don't think I can aply the plastic bag method to my face :P Any suggestions on what to use on my face..??
    :eek:Oh Holy Moses!
    Don't do that! Do you want to die?!
    I use Efficacite EXtreme.But I read somewhere here on the forum that the 55H tubes are harsh for the face.I don't use it anywhere near my face.
    If you ask me,I will say use So White serum on your face after washing morning and evening after exfoliating with a scrub-I use apricot scrub with 2%salicylic acid in it.I am sure it would work.The face is not that difficult to lighten... from my experience.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire products : is it for Pimples or lightening? [ 24 Answers ]

Hi I've heard about Bio Claire Products so want to know if is it for Pimples or Lightning.

Information about Bio Claire and other products. [ 291 Answers ]

Further information about Bio Claire and other products, from our Skin Lightening Expert - Punkchic

Info about Bio Claire products? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi there I was just wondering if you can use all the Bio-Claire products at the same time? I asked this because I have been using the oil and soap for a while and I want to try the Bio Claire milk and I want to know if I can use that too and also if I will get lighter complexion with the milk than...

View more questions Search