Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    achacon33 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 09:36 PM
    How to build a rock wall footer
    I want to build rock wall foundation for looks and strength I need to know build the footer also to lay the rock

Check out some similar questions!

Refinish Rock Fireplace Wall [ 0 Answers ]

We have one whole wall covered in "natural" rock - with fireplace on one side. Rocks are uneven, wide mortar, some are porous - none are flat and smooth. We would like to refinish to place a nice "focal point" in the living room. What can we use to make a nice finish?

How close can I build a wall to a furnace? [ 3 Answers ]

We are build a room in the basement and the seam of the house runs about 7 inches next to the furnace. It is only one side and does not block the access panel.

Garage Wall--Tear Down or Build Up [ 3 Answers ]

I have a one-car attached garage. The wall on the house side of the garage is finished with siding (the other walls are unfinished). If I want to finish the house side wall, should I tear off the siding and replace with drywall or should I build a 2x4 frame next to the old wall and drywall over...

Must build a wall or partition in basement [ 2 Answers ]

Help to get started that's always the hardest I need to build either a wall or partion in my basement on a cement floor Zero previous experience but I am a little handy Much thanks in advance

Stone sitting wall footer: concrete or rubble? [ 1 Answers ]

I live near Washington DC and am building a 20"-high sitting wall, faced with stone. It is ornamental for sitting only, not a retaining wall of any sort. Is 24" footer necessarily better than 18"? How can I determine if concrete w/ cinder block core VS. rubble footer is best for me? Thanks...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.