Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Karmalarma Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2006, 11:18 PM
    Married man
    I have been dating a married man I didn't even know he was married at first , I am having trouble getting out of this relationship. I can never call him , he calls me from blocked numbers, I never see him on weekends or holidays , he crys when I try to break it off, he makes up elaborate lies for where he is when he breaks dates. He gets angry when I don't answer my phone. What can I do he says he's going to get a divorce when he gets the money together, I never trust what he says.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Dec 4, 2006, 12:55 AM
    Stop contact. You should end it. Period.
    moyra Posts: 39, Reputation: 8

Dec 4, 2006, 01:33 AM
    End this now, stop all contact. Change your phone number, a lot of hassle but well worth the peace.

If he comes to your house tell him you will phone the police and get him charged with harassment (or whatever) and that his wife will find out about his affair. You will see that guy run so fast because he will not want his wife finding out!

I think deep in your heart you know that guy is never going to leave his wife, its hard to hear but you have to face reality.

All the best in making the right decision maybe not the easiest but the right one and get this loser out of your life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 4, 2006, 04:48 AM
    Your right not to trust him, but I don't see why you just can't tell him to leave you alone. If you threaten him with calling the police or his wife as moyra has said, that should do it. Glad you want no part of married men, they are notorious for lying to get what they want, not to mention big cheaters.
    mr.yet Posts: 1,725, Reputation: 176
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2006, 04:55 AM
    IF he is cheating with you, what make you think he would do that to you!

End it now.
    Geoffersonairplane Posts: 1,195, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2006, 05:22 AM
    I ditto all the other posts..

This guy is worth nothing if he does this to his wife..

A serial cheater probably and would do the same to you too.

You have 3 tasks.

1.) End contact.

2.) Change phone number

3.) Find someone much more deserving of you
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Dec 4, 2006, 02:35 PM
    Why are you having trouble ending it? It doesn't sound like a relationship anyway.
    More just a one sided affair where he gets what he wants on his terms.

Self respect alone should be enough for you to end it, so take the great advice above and do it sooner rather than later!

Good luck!
    editb Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2006, 01:59 PM
    I also have been dating a married man for a year and a half. Your man sounds very similar to mine. He also tells me lies. He also tells me he loves me. He will always be in some way unavailable. Even if he did leave his wife, could I ever have want I want with him? Of course not. How could I change him? I know what you're going through. It's a dead end. Staying in it is leaving yourself open to constant emotional battery. Your man is abusing you. Good luck in getting out of it. It's like an addiction. I'm trying to beat it
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2006, 02:07 PM
    This guy is one of the biggest jerks I've heard of. HE CRIES??

He cheated on his wife - he WILL cheat on you.

They WILL lie, cheat, and steal from you JUST to sleep with you.

What don't you get??

This is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO unhealthy for you.

A liar and a cheater! Beautiful!! What a realationship!! Tell your parents about it!!

*98% of them WILL NEVER leave their wives - ever!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Married man [ 21 Answers ]

So I'm seeing a married man, we've been "together" for about a year and a half. He's told me he loves me, and I really believe I love him too. His wife already knows about us, but doesn't have proof. He's not looking to leave his wife because of the divorce and starting all over with a house and...

Seeing a married man [ 40 Answers ]

I've been seeing this married man for several months now. When we first got involved with each other we said that we was'nt going to let any feeling get in our way. Because of his wife and my boyfreind .All of that have changed , I've fallen in love with this man and I now that he have deeply...

Married man [ 35 Answers ]

I'm messing with a married man . He tells me everyday he loves me, he calls me everyday. Please tell me do he really loves me.he also, bought me a promise ring for christmas . Tell me what that mean.

Married man and me [ 51 Answers ]

Hi, brief detail about how it started. I broke up from an abusive relationship of eight years and the person that assisted me in moving, is the man that I'm currently involved with. We kept in touch innocently, talked as friends, then we just hit it off together falling deeply in love with each...

She married a dead man [ 8 Answers ]

:eek: My friend married a man who signed the license with the name and social security number of his deceased brother. He told her (after the fact) that he was trying to avoid a tax problem,:mad: Now she wonders what she needs to do if anything to correct the situation. :confused: They lived...

View more questions Search