Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitkat22 Posts: 6,302, Reputation: 1191
    Uber Member

Apr 14, 2010, 07:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ChihuahuaMomma View Post
    Thanks Kitty. I hope so. I'm trying hard. It's difficult because this is the first poerson that I have been with that has kids and now we are getting married and having more and I'm becoming a step mom. I'm trying not to overstep my boundaries while doing my best to be there for everything that she needs.
    Hang in there... Talk later
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 14, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    She's 10. An hour is like a thousand years. There is no yesterday or tomorrow, only this very minute. Don't expect her to think like an adult. Have you asked for her input as to what YOU can do differently?
    I don't expect her to think like an adult. Of course I've asked her input, and she says "Stop making me do chores, I don't want to move". Kids are unreasonable, letting her choose what she wants to do isn't going to work with this kid, then she thinks she has the upper hand and right to walk all over you.
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Apr 14, 2010, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitkat22 View Post
    Hang in there....Talk later
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

13 year old ADHD acting very differently.lazy and disrespectful [ 8 Answers ]

Hello I have 13 year old son with ADHD. He has been treated since grade 3. He is a well behaved child who usually needs reminders to keep his focus. He has always been self centered, but not in an intentionnaly cruel way. Lately, since turning 13 he has changed completely. He is very...

Worried about my 3 year old cat, she is acting weird. [ 10 Answers ]

I have a female cat who is 3 and a half years old. A few days ago she pooped in the hallway which is really unlike her. Then, this morning she was crying and scratching at the carpet for about five minutes and then she took a huge poo in the middle of the carpet. She has never done this before. I...

Any suggestions on how to get my 48 year old husband to stop acting like he's 3? [ 10 Answers ]

Here's my situation: I've been married to a man whom I love very deeply, but who makes me crazy with his infantile behavior when it comes to sex. This past three weeks are a prime example of this... On December 22nd, I drove to the college our son attends (some 200 miles one way from...

6 Year old Lab acting strange [ 2 Answers ]

Throughout his life he was perfectly fine, some said he was a little overweight, but aside from that he was perfectly healthy. However, recently, he's been waking up my parents (Im just a 15 year old) in the middle of the night, at like 3am. We're too tired at that point to take him out for...

View more questions Search