Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rada00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 02:11 PM
    I can't remember a song
    Song with lyrics Have you ever been lost in the desert that you can even taste the rain...
    Cause I've been sitting in the sun for forty days and forty nights , have you ever been asked for forgiveness but you don't know where to begin... the singer has a husky voice its like a country rock song ; )
    mydogquestion Posts: 232, Reputation: 21

Apr 14, 2010, 06:26 PM

America did a song called A horse with no name that has some of those lyrics
    rada00 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 07:11 AM

No its not that song but thanks anyway: )

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't remember what song it is? [ 1 Answers ]

This song I heard back in 7th grade maybe I'm now 21.. it's a rap/hiphop and it goes something like I want to take you home... / papie, make you breakfast in the morning. Ugh I don't even remember how it went, but its driving me crazy! Does anyone have any idea what song I'm thinking of?

Old Song: Can only remember music video. Song clip included. [ 1 Answers ]

Okay what I remember is that it's mostly classical there really are no lyrics to it. In the music video there is a girl with a blond afro, she's white and she's dancing with a guy in what seems to be a ball room. The whole video is just plain weird- and seems like a dream. The title of the...

A song I know some of the lyrics but can not remember what the song is calle [ 1 Answers ]

I can not remember what this song is called some of the lyrics in it is I'm queen of the tred mill trying to stay the size you think that I should stay I use to dream about what I would be but last night I dream about washing machines it is a country song

I can't remember name of a song [ 1 Answers ]

I could only remember part of a song. It was something like "wait for me, wait for me. at the edge (or maybe end) of the sea" the song was really mellow slow. Does anyone know what I'm talking about:confused: I would really appreciate it if anyone could tell me the name of that song.

View more questions Search