Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maliksahab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2010, 05:52 AM
    Can I attach dependent application with me if she is in other country
    I am going to send student extension form to ukba in uk I am in uk and want to apply for my wife as dependent as well she is pakistan so can we apply both this visa because I have got sufficient fund in my account here in uk so what do I need to do
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Apr 24, 2010, 10:06 PM

Get your visa first, then she has to apply at the consulate in Pakistan by referring to your approved visa.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is ITIN application and tax refund application different? [ 2 Answers ]

I applied for ITIN with my tax return this year. Do I need to apply again for my tax return separately or tax return application with ITIN is sufficient?

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application? [ 1 Answers ]

Pending appeal of your old application for benefits, can you file new application?

Application to accelerate & application to revoke [ 14 Answers ]

Application to accelerate and application to revoke? What are the different. :cool:

Spouse in other country as dependent [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Atlanta Tax Expert I have a question about filing taxes,I came to us in feb 2007 on h1b.my wife and one kid Are back home in india and they are arriving us on feb 1st2008.can I claim them as dependents for 2007?do I need to apply TIN before filing taxes?Please let me know how to claim them as...

View more questions Search