Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fugestic6com Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2010, 02:20 PM
    What is the name of the co dice that were dice models of monsters and had symbols
    They were little dragons with circles on the front and back that looked like eyes had symbols on them and you could role them like dice

Check out some similar questions!

Moose dice game [ 1 Answers ]

I have a game called Moose.. there are 6 dice and each one is numbered... moose, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... I haven't played it for years and cannot remember how it is scored or the basic rules of play... does anyone know how this dice game is played?

Probability of three fair dice [ 2 Answers ]

I am taking stats modeling, its suppose to be a 5000 level course, but right now I have doing review homework, its been 2 years since prob, and this problem is driving me crazy. It should only take 2 min and I can't for gods sake get it. roll three 6 sided fair dice, what's probability that you...

Dice Probability [ 3 Answers ]

Suppose you roll 4 dice. a) What is the probability that you get 4 different numbers? b) What is the probability that you get '2 pairs' (two of one number and two of another number?) c) Now suppose that you continue rolling 4 dice over and over until you get either get '4 different...

Dice probability [ 1 Answers ]

Dice

Dice [ 1 Answers ]

Which of these events is more likely? A) At least one six is obtained when six dice are rolled. B) At least two sixes are obtained when 12 dice are rolled. C) At least 3 sixes are obtained when 18 dice are rolled.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.