Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    indiangurl91 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2010, 10:30 AM
    What should I bring on my trip to Florida?
    I am going with my best friends to Orlando, Florida next month and I want to know what I should take there (as in money and clothing). My friends parents are paying for the apartment were going to be staying at and the dinners. We are going for 2 weeks. We are going to go to the 2 theme parks, beach, and shopping. Please help me out. Thanks
    LearningAsIGo Posts: 2,653, Reputation: 350
    Survivor

Apr 13, 2010, 11:40 AM

Sunblock, sunglasses, at least one pair of long pants and a sweatshirt or jacket.

Florida tends to get a lot of frequent short-lived rain showers too, so you might want an umbrella or hat.

If you're going to a theme park, comfortable shoes are a must!

Have fun!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married in vegas, live in Florida and I want the divorce. Can I do it in Florida? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, I got married in Vegas.. I'm from Guatemala, we are still in the process of legalizating me, but we've been having a lot of problems, and I'm actually contemplating a divorce. We live in Florida... do I have to go back to vegas to get a divorce, can I do it from here in Florida.. what about...

What to bring with me [ 2 Answers ]

Well, a couple weeks ago me and my mom started noticing black spots on our floor, we mopped the floor and scrubbed it but unfortunately it wouldn't come off. A few days ago we ripped out our dishwasher and found out it had been leaking... and all those black marks indicate mold growing under our...

How do I bring back the old us? Bring back the long convo's and the activeness? [ 6 Answers ]

Bman 800 here call me bryan OK I've been dating the love of my life for almost six months and I have nown her for about a year now and I think the relationship is getting tired I am NOT breaking it off we love each other more than anything in the world she lost her virginity to me... I unfortunetly...

Should I bring it up? [ 13 Answers ]

Hi, I am rather new to this site, and honestly not entirely sure on how helpful, or even how to post properly, so I guess I'll wing it. My girlfriend and I have been going out for about 7 months, and the topic of sex has only come up once, about two months ago. What I would like to know, is,...

View more questions Search