Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZeziFromParis Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Apr 13, 2010, 05:20 AM
    F&W Maxitone

Hi! I'm a newbie here! I live in France and plan to come to London very soon. When I was in France, I used F&W Maxitone and had amazing results, but now, those available here are not working at all :-(
    I'd like to have the address of one local store in London where I can buy it, if you could help me that'll be great! Excuse me if my english's not perfect :-D
    Lightenup2009 Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2010, 05:35 AM

Can you state the ingredients on the back of maxi tone the one bought in france? I may be able to tell you why the one in london is not working

Apr 13, 2010, 05:45 AM

Thanks for answering! In fact, I'm still in France, I'm coming to London by May, and it's the maxi tone I bought here in France that is not working :-( I don't know London at all that's why I'm asking for an address of a beauty store :-)

Apr 13, 2010, 05:54 AM

OK but where did you buy the original maxi tone that you said worked very well for you? The reason I ask is because you may have bought one that haD Hydroquinone (hq) in it - maybe that is why it works fast. If you send me the ingredients of the one that worked fast for you I may be able to help. HQ is banned in the UK

Apr 13, 2010, 06:06 AM

Ok!I don't have the ingredients because I used it years ago but there was hq in it! Now hq is banned in France too, I never knew that it was banned in the UK!! So how do I do now? Which cream could I buy in London that is working ? Thanks a lot for your help!
    Violaename Posts: 394, Reputation: 29

Apr 13, 2010, 07:36 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeziFromParis View Post
    Hi! I'm a newbie here! I live in France and plan to come to London very soon. When I was in France, I used F&W Maxitone and had amazing results, but now, those available here are not working at all :-(
    I'd like to have the address of one local store in London where I can buy it, if you could help me that'll be great! Excuse me if my english's not perfect :-D
    Hey! I used it too in 2007 and had amazing results.I just bought it again yesterday.Come to thing of it,is there is difference between the F&W Maxi Tone and F&W Clear Tone? The names are different,yet the packaging is same.The one I have is Clear Tone... it has HQ and sunscreen.Why do the names change?Apparently,they are the same thing.

Apr 13, 2010, 02:18 PM

U can get the products from america because HQ is allowed in america.

Apr 13, 2010, 11:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    Hey! I used it too in 2007 and had amazing results.I just bought it again yesterday.Come to thing of it,is there is difference between the F&W Maxi Tone and F&W Clear Tone? The names are different,yet the packaging is same.The one I have is Clear Tone...it has HQ and sunscreen.Why do the names change?Apparently,they are the same thing.
    That's pretty cool! And where did you get it? In the USA?
    highyellow Posts: 37, Reputation: 8

Apr 14, 2010, 03:12 AM

Zezifromparis.. nice name! You can get it from ebonyline.com, they deliver to the u.k

Apr 14, 2010, 10:58 AM
    That's pretty cool! And where did you get it? In the USA?
    Nope.Got it from Cameroon back then.Got another some days ago from the US

Apr 15, 2010, 12:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by highyellow View Post
    zezifromparis.. nice name! you can get it from ebonyline.com, they deliver to the u.k
    ;-) thanks

Apr 15, 2010, 12:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Violaename View Post
    Nope.Got it from Cameroon back then.Got another some days ago from the US
    Nice! If I pm you my address in france is it possible that you send me some? Just tell me the price, if you're OK that'll be cool, let me know!

Apr 15, 2010, 06:07 AM
    Nice! If I pm you my adress in france is it possible that you send me some? Just tell me the price, if you're ok that'll be cool, let me know!
    Girl,all you need to do is shop it online and it will be shipped to you! Its as easy as ABC.Check it out below!

Fair & White Clear Tone Lightening Lotion (Pink) 8.80 oz / 250 ml
    weezing Posts: 174, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2010, 05:28 PM

I definantly have to check this out

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sizing amp frame & amp trip for heaters [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a chart that gives me the sizes for amp frame & amp trip for heaters in industrial plant or offshore applications. Can anyone help me with this?

Trial Balance & Profit & Loss A/c & Balance Sheet [ 2 Answers ]

Good Evening Sir, How to prepare & do finalaization Trial Balance & Profit & Loss A/c & Balance Sheet . & also please provide some of the examples so I can be perfect.with your support. Thanks & Regards Pasha

Me & my hubby got sex on nov 28 & I got my menstruation on Dec. 12 & I got pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me I'm confused:confused: because my OB says I'm 29 wiks & 4 days pregnant, but it really confused me when is the exact date I ovulate because me & my husband got sex Nov. 28, 2008 then I got menstruation on Dec 12, 2008 & it was my last menstruation but the next date we had sex is on...

400 amp service, 2 200 amp panels, 320 amp meter socket [ 10 Answers ]

Hi, this is my first post here, but I have been reading a lot and have already learned a bunch. I want to thank TK already and hope you reply to this. I am in the process of designing my electrical system for my new home. I have some electrical experience, but am by no means a pro. I am...

400 amp service with 2-200 amp panels & 320 amp socket [ 6 Answers ]

Hi TK. I am running 400 amp service into my new contruction home. The electric compnay is running a single 400 amp line to the meter. I have to split it to the two panels at that point. You had told me once before that I need a 320 amp meter socket and then run 2-200 amp lines to the separate...

View more questions Search