Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vogelg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2010, 06:37 AM
    How to wire a 20 amp double pole breaker using 10/3 copper wire
    I have a water pump I would like to wire for 208 /220v. I have 10/3 copper wire. I need to wire the circuit breaker for the 208 / 220 v and connect the pump.
    Joshdta Posts: 2,549, Reputation: 45
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2010, 06:46 AM

You have 10/3 with ground? Or 10/2 with a ground?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am converting to electric. Will 10/3 wire work? Single or double 30 amp breaker ? [ 1 Answers ]

I am converting to electric. Will 10/3 wire work? Single or double 30 amp breaker ? The heater is 4500/4500 240V

How do I wire a 10/2 wire to a double pole Breaker for 240 V? [ 6 Answers ]

I have recently baught a construction heater to wire into my garage. When speaking to the electrician at the store, he gave me all the advice my friend (who is a master's electrician) did. When I got home, I noticed that the wire he sold me to connect to a double pole Stab-lok 30A breaker was a...

Wire size wire & circuit breaker do I need for a 15.8 range [ 2 Answers ]

What size circuit breaker & wire size do I need rfor a 15.8 raqnge ?

How to wiring gfi 50 amp breaker I have red black white copper wire [ 1 Answers ]

How do you wire a 50 amp gfi double pull circuit breaker to a hot tub. From hot tub I have a hot black and red and white neutraul where do these wires go on the breaker.

What gauge copper wire to use with 100 amp breaker [ 2 Answers ]

My husband and I are trying to put together a 100 or 125 amp breaker box on a pole to establish utilities to our home. We already have some 4 gauge copper wiring and we're not sure if this will support the amperage. Is there some kind of table or guide? The other thing is that the electric company...

View more questions Search